A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

9A842786-1AC1-462B-996F-2F9D5BE2A9AE-10665-0000012F74B42657_zps1243de86.jpg

Getting ready for Diesel Nats next weekend. Come by and say hey if your around. Look forward to seeing yall

She's looking sick. Love the hood and 4th gen bumper combo

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

Before I did all the plasti-dipping I had the grill painted pxr(to match the already powdercoated bumper) which is part of the future plans for the truck. Does look a little "out of place" in the pic but in person the truck as a whole draws your full attention IMO ;)

awesome thread, d@mm good looking truck! would love to see this in person. what are your overall plans for it if you don't mind me asking?

Ive got an HT3B, just waiting to collect the rest of the piping to get it done, a set of 90hp injectors and a custom matched fuelplate a friend is giving me, valve springs, push rods, etc. im not looking to do a serious, high hp build. Just something thatll get me around town ;) Im looking at about 450-500hp. The tranny also needs some upgrading

Before I did all the plasti-dipping I had the grill painted pxr(to match the already powdercoated bumper) which is part of the future plans for the truck. Does look a little "out of place" in the pic but in person the truck as a whole draws your full attention IMO ;)

It does draw your attention, and maybe in person would look different. I'm just going by what I see in the pics. A matched grill would look better, in my opinion.
That's just me though.

I completely agree. The hood is up at shows anyways so its not too much of an eye sore

Sounds sweet! On another forum I saw a rendering image of this truck
With Audi headlights, are you still gonna do that or go a different route?

Ide still like to do it to continue on the path of being unique. Itll just take a little time and work :)