A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

Ditto!

I'm glad you ditched the chrome rims!! Black is the way to go! :Cheer:

Only thing you need to do is weld that roll pan in.

Blended roll pan is part of our winter plans. Its been driving me crazy. As well as pulling my antenna that I planned on having shaved by now:doh:

Last edited:
Blended roll pan is part of our winter plans. Its been driving me crazy. As well as pulling my antenna that I planned on having shaved by now:doh:

Good to hear! I will make that ass look good.. on the truck, I mean on the truck. :doh:

:welcome:

LOL

I'm having my roll pan cut out and welding in a new one in a week or so. Some girl got a little to close to my bumper in her La Sabre and reworked the sheet metal. :doh::doh:

I missed so much crap in Ennis...I never even saw this truck there.
I gotta start paying more attention....

I missed so much crap in Ennis...I never even saw this truck there.
I gotta start paying more attention....

She did make a late appearance. Wasnt able to get her there till close to one! But, she was present. Her first big extravaganza

I have spent two days looking at this thread.. and sadly its not because a girl is involved! thats one saweet truck. i love the stance and the black on black.. (trade all that pink for oh i dunno anything but pink) LOL

very nice truck. Almost exactly what i have been wanting to do for my next project!

seems almost all of the half ton swaps are ending up black.. kinda sad because thats what i wanted ha. guess ill have to figure out a different color.

Love how clean the truck turned out.

Rick, don't even act like you wouldn't drive it too. I remember seeing those purple top plaid boots of yours on another thread...

Oh I laughed cause I didn't have the balls to say I'd drive it like that too. Minus the interior though.

Oh and don't hate on the boots foo!

Very nice clean truck, I'm disappointed I missed it at Ennis, the one time I walked over that way I couldn’t stop looking at that retarded dodge with the giant hooks on it

Yea those hooks were pretty redick but then again, so am I LOL We parked right in the middle of the show n shine, she didnt want to be missed. Its a shame she didnt win :(