A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

I don't think my truck has ever been clean enough to even place in a show and shine! I have a soft spot for those 12Vs, I can't wait to see you turn it up! If you keep it light I bet it would be nasty.

Naw not this time. She may have arrived too late for good publicity... But that's ok it's just the beginning of her diesel life and its only up from here especially with the mods planned:evil

Wish I had some new updates to post for this ol gal. Unfortunately shes still in dallas :/

Middle of nowhere is what I like to think lol. Had truck trouble on the way to world finals so we werent able to get my truck back like planned :(

Hmm. There were several photographer's around well after you got your truck there. Maybe one day they'll get it.

Its all good. No worries. She will be back at it next year with a few goodies and hopefully some gravitational changes:rockwoot: That was only her second outting, we have plenty of time to make something happen

Definitely. I remember y'all seeming upset about the outcome of show and shine. Are there more plans regarding the body work?

Definitely. I remember y'all seeming upset about the outcome of show and shine. Are there more plans regarding the body work?

I think she plans on following the rendering pretty closely give or take a few things. (Headlights etc)

I think she plans on following the rendering pretty closely give or take a few things. (Headlights etc)

:rockwoot:

Brittrendering.jpg

Nice. So the plasti dip was just a temporary fix or y'all are taking it all back off and doing the silver?

Temporary. The top color is an iridescent silver off the bmw's. should look pretty neat in the sun