A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

Time and luck have not been on our side this year. Hoping to get the truck up to lubbock before the end of the year to get notched and bags. If were lucky, thatll happen, but who knows

nice truck, i need to get off my ass and get one of my 12v's in my 2000 rcsb sport that is just sitting by the shop. i miss my old rcsb 98 i drove for years.

nice truck, i need to get off my ass and get one of my 12v's in my 2000 rcsb sport that is just sitting by the shop. i miss my old rcsb 98 i drove for years.

What did you have for power in your 500+ 12v? Trans too?

Bryant I bought his white truck from him and when I bought it did 515hp and the trans was completely stock except for (if I remember right) an eBay triple disc. That's the truck that started this uncuttable disease I now have. And engine mods were a 40/3b, ddp4's (5x12), 4gsk, rack plug and 60# springs. It would run every bit of 145-150mph. Just not comfortably

Great looking truck B's!!

Bryant I bought his white truck from him and when I bought it did 515hp and the trans was completely stock except for (if I remember right) an eBay triple disc. That's the truck that started this uncuttable disease I now have. And engine mods were a 40/3b, ddp4's (5x12), 4gsk, rack plug and 60# springs. It would run every bit of 145-150mph. Just not comfortably

DDP 4s are 5x.014.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my bionic

Sweet ass build. Can't wait to see it finished. I spotted the littmann hanging in the truck, what field are you in?

Not sure if hes here on the dark side but a HUGE thanks to headcase98002 on cumminsforum, hes sending me compound turbo piping for Miss Layla. All donated:clap: Thank you again sir :)

Ive always had a passion for large animals but havent worked on the medicine side. One of these days :) Hopefully Ill have some new pics in a couple weeks :D