A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

The bottom will still obviously be black but the new black(pxr). She will glow:rockwoot:

Very clean build I like it alot.Keep up the personal touch always do it your way.

Dale

That truck is awesome, I love the pink accents keeping it personal and classy. I also love the 4th gen bumper, I think the non sport 2nd gen grill may line up better but it still looks great.

That what I was thinking at first but the non-sport is actually straight across at the bottom where as my sport somewhat "bows" so it fills in the gap between the two a little better in my opinion. Regardless I still have a slight gap, blahhhhh but its not enough to bother me :)

That what I was thinking at first but the non-sport is actually straight across at the bottom where as my sport somewhat "bows" so it fills in the gap between the two a little better in my opinion. Regardless I still have a slight gap, blahhhhh but its not enough to bother me :)

It would be awesome if you can somehow fab up a 4th gen grill to fit your truck as well. That would really touch it off. I gotta admit, its A. Awesome that your a girl who is into trucks and B. A girl who wrenches on her own truck as well.

My wife likes trucks but really doesn't get into getting her hands dirty.

Lol thanks for the positive feedback :) We appreciate every bit of it. Were currently working on making the rendering happen by next year. If not, she will be pretty close :)

Layla has been in hiding for the last month or so I figured Ide stop in for a little update. Shes scheduled to have a photoshoot with a good friend while Im home for the Thanksgiving holiday. Looking forward to getting some professional pics of Layla and myself. Be looking out for her, wherever she may be ;)

All stock....for now. Got an ht3b, 90's, custom fuelplate, and an airdog coming. Then its on to get the tranny rebuilt

Those should wake it up! Mid 500hp and the right traction you'd have a fast little pickup there. Always been a little jealous of the street friendly wheelbase too.

I might have missed it but do you have a black headliner and a gray interior? Trying to find people with those colors to see how mine might look.

Layla has been in hiding for the last month or so I figured Ide stop in for a little update. Shes scheduled to have a photoshoot with a good friend while Im home for the Thanksgiving holiday. Looking forward to getting some professional pics of Layla and myself. Be looking out for her, wherever she may be ;)

Wherever she may be? Isn't she sitting on a trailer in Dallas because y'all don't drive it? Lol. If I had that little truck I'd be driving the piss out of it!

Wherever she may be? Isn't she sitting on a trailer in Dallas because y'all don't drive it? Lol. If I had that little truck I'd be driving the piss out of it!

Its sitting in dallas in my moms garage bc we had no way of getting it back seeing how shes a trailer queen and all. I drive it whenever I can. Trust me scott, I miss the piss out of that truck and cant wait till thanksgving weekend to drive it again!!!

It's like we are best friends and you know everything about all our stuff!!!:cheer:

:lolly:

Whateverrrrrr you say scotty. Anywho, thanks for keeping up with us. Back to the thread...

Then you should have known that this year has been terrible luck for me. So we were unable to haul it back to midland. You also would know that it's not c notched yet due to time constraints, that put driving it long distances uncomfortable and unhealthy for the rest of the frame.

It's no problem though because it'll eventually make it back and will be notched when ever we get the time to do so.