A Girls RCSB 1/2 Ton 12v

Alright, I have it all boxed up and ready to ship out tomorrow. One thing I forgot. The U-Bend in the cold pipe needs to be widened. I hope this does not inconvience you. I supplied the extra pipe needed. I threw in an extra oil drain tube and some blue boots you can use during mock up.

Things needed to complete build:
- primary mount
- Hx35 flange
- IC pipe
- oil lines for both turbos
- 1/2" devided spacer w/ 2 gaskets
- s400 flange w/ clamp(I provided a 5" tight 90* pipe)

I honestly think that's it.

Last edited:
What axles are you using ?

5.2 1500 gasser, probably came with a 9,25" chrysler rear... is that holding up ?

Haha thanks. And yes, still using the 1500 rear end. So far, so good. No burnouts and stupid crap like that, which, anybody that knows me, thats hard lol. Theres many rear end options out there but the main thing is, whatever I do, Im not losing my rims :D

Haha thanks. And yes, still using the 1500 rear end. So far, so good. No burnouts and stupid crap like that, which, anybody that knows me, thats hard lol. Theres many rear end options out there but the main thing is, whatever I do, Im not losing my rims :D

I recently came across an article somewhere about a D80 with a 5 lug conversion.

Sent from the BooBoo Bus

Sneak peek of what we did today. Huge thanks to Larry Maupin for his awesome work
FCC2AC6D-E706-4394-9BF0-141BEC2FE659-10700-00000134C1258C4A.jpg

D18E4F0E-D47C-47F2-8A4E-6597B63ED313-10700-00000134B756E58B.jpg

Amazing looking truck exactly how i would want my next 1/2 ton build to look if i did another one!! What did yall ever do on the a/c stuff iirc i saw where yall were trying to figure that out..

Still working on the AC, missing a bunch of parts along with getting the engine to communicate with the newer PCM

Yall planning to relocate the compressor or? Last one i had compressor wouldnt fit bolted to factory bracket on motor frame clearance issue with a steering component iirc?

Yall planning to relocate the compressor or? Last one i had compressor wouldnt fit bolted to factory bracket on motor frame clearance issue with a steering component iirc?

We left the compressor on when we put the motor in, no issues.

Finally headed back to midland after being stuck in dallas since world finals :)
80C30AFE-55EC-4E26-A664-88EB1E342286-12246-0000025C3D6E31A1.jpg

Good looking ride, I have a soft spot for lowered diesels.

I like the future plans and photoshop pic, but I'd shave the door handles as well maybe even consider a chop top. That truck would look killer with the roof 3''-4'' lower.
Also, I bet you get some decent mileage out of that stock 9.25 rear. Just don't weld the spiders.