Adam Winslett sets the 24v HP mark at......

csutton7

990hp is the word----congrats Adam on a job well done---he's feeling pretty confident 1000hp is just around the corner with some tuning----well he may have gotten it but a -06 stainless steel NOS hose and the positive battery terminal aren't compatible, so he had to slap on a -04 hose instead---quite impressive----I'm sure someone will post the official results, but this is what he said when he called me----chris

Is this the same dyno run that is on youtube?
It's a silver sport with 3 dyno runs.

Dang right! Finally a real dyno run, with real results... and no monster pump!
congrats guys!

sleepin-sport said:
Is this the same dyno run that is on youtube?
It's a silver sport with 3 dyno runs.

Same truck but those videos are about a month old. The 990 was today at Tri Valley Perf in Dublin Ca.

ADAM @ WINspeed is running a single Turbo, nitrus, Schnied Hot rod VP44, through a common rail head. If the tranny holds together i know hes got the 1000 mark still to go and his sights on the 10 sec range.

Congrats Adam!!! Thanks for the update Chris, i got to call you to see whats going on with the west coast these days.

:rockwoot: congrats and if he ever goes to the track I'd love to see the video:tree:

Big Congrats! We'll get the new videos up on YouTube by Monday with the 990 run on it!

Wish, I could have stuck around longer to see it but had to get to the airport.

Congrates Adam.

I did get to see Drakes 891rwhp common rail run, it was pretty impressive.

BBD

great numbers adam, it will be interesting to see what that truck does on a 248. good numbers again adam .

94 12valve said:
:rockwoot: congrats and if he ever goes to the track I'd love to see the video:tree:

ADAM ran a 11.61 in Nov last year with a different set up (less NOS and milder Injectors, diff WG settings) Should be much closer to 10's now. Especially with the NOS set right...He had to piece it together at the last minute yesterday.

inline6power said:
great numbers adam, it will be interesting to see what that truck does on a 248. good numbers again adam .

What kind of dyno was it done on??