Adam Winslett sets the 24v HP mark at......

Rght on Adam!!!!!:rockwoot:

I guess I need some giggle juice to get some crazy numbers like that.*nx*

U should enter Diesel Power Challenge, it would be awesome if a VP44 truck took it!

What all is needed to put a C.R. head on a 2nd Gen? Custom lines?

Jared

Sure would be nice to see Adam's truck on Maddogs dyno next month at the NADM event in Bakersfield :rockwoot:

BBD

Ya butt if someones claming a record you should post some proof...But there gonna run it at the nadm next month so if it runs 130+ then the numbers will match..will c

Why are people are going to wine and cry about "proof". Adam has been in this buisness for 20 years and no one has ever questioned him before. The fact that someone else posted it and if you watch the video you can hear the Dyno operator say "990" at the end of the run isnt enough for you?

Besides anyone can fake a dyno sheet......How about the 20-30 people who were there and saw it?

Not to mention he ran a 902 a few months ago........come on grow up.
Most people dont need to lie about something as silly as how much power there truck makes.

I was there I saw it.

Timebomb said:
Seems a bunch have forgot about this thread. No one was busten Richard's bag about the proof ???????

Richard is a very well respected guy who has always put down what he said the truck could. He's the one that was setting records and making insane power when diesels weren't cool.

I don't doubt that Adam put down 990. That's a great step for the VP44 crowd, and a huge number either way to me. I like to see guys pushing the envelope all the time, and hope that things keep advancing. And I also hope that in the quest for ultimate power, that reliability gets better with the advancements.

Next time I dyno I will be sure to have the operator read out 1500HP :hehe:

People can "yell" all they want! things can be planned verbally before hand

Very few people are trusted enough in the industry that nobody will request proof. All others get called BS upon without slips & graphs....

:bs:
Where is the graph or video.:poke: IF it is legit Congrats!!!
:dead-horse-fast2:

IC-Smoke said:
:bs:
Where is the graph or video.:poke: IF it is legit Congrats!!!
:dead-horse-fast2:

It's legit. I was at the event. the shop (tvp), and Adam at Winspeed are an honest bunch of guys. This isn't a mark they reached overnight, they've been at it a while. Instead of scanning dyno printouts, they're probably working on trucks right now. BTW, the video has been posted on DTR and norcaldieselforum