Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

I wouldnt hold my breath! My bet is he has not figured it out. And even if he has im not going to be the gini pig again, last tune i tried that he gave me would cause my truck to run away. and threw about 20 CEL's. Next day i bought a redline.

Even if he does figure it out and gets the trucks up to 4K, i still dont think they will be as good, as the redline, for sledpuller's

I wouldnt hold my breath! My bet is he has not figured it out. And even if he has im not going to be the gini pig again, last tune i tried that he gave me would cause my truck to run away. and threw about 20 CEL's. Next day i bought a redline.

Even if he does figure it out and gets the trucks up to 4K, i still dont think they will be as good, as the redline, for sledpuller's

I will disagree. My truck feels twice as strong running the new Adrenaline 4k box as it does with the redline. Its already proven to make more power over 3200rpm on the dyno too. I have been very patient with Quad because I have seen first hand what he can do. Now if he could get it to launch, I'll be a happy man. On the street, I have seen 4320 rpm with the ADR/Smarty. Highest I have seen with the redline is 4240 rpm.

All i got to say is SH!T in one hand and wish in the other and see what you get.

All i got to say is SH!T in one hand and wish in the other and see what you get.

I know man. I feel the same way, been wishing for 2 years & collecting $h!t. I have pretty much given up on code free 4k. I know that Quad knows how to do it with codes. I just hope he quits playing games & gives us a 4k tune with codes until he gets it done.

my regular old Adreniline is running just as good as some ones redline and just asmany R's

You can launch without it popping? My truck pops like crazy when trying to launch. I can launch the old 4k test tunes on lower settings.

You can launch without it popping? My truck pops like crazy when trying to launch. I can launch the old 4k test tunes on lower settings.

Get a Smarty or BD Rad......... or a P7100!:poke:

I´ve got the reg. ADR and smarty and Rad... No poppin!

Get a Smarty or BD Rad......... or a P7100!:poke:

I´ve got the reg. ADR and smarty and Rad... No poppin!

I have a 99 manual truck, no TM on my truck. I get zero popping when driving, racing, towing etc. Only time mine pops is when I rev to 4k rpm & try to launch it.

Strokersmoker is not launching at 4100, and if 20 ft is just as good then i dont know?

Kman its good to see you on board. Should have jumped ship a long time ago like myself. Ill never own another quad product after the bull **** the adr was doing to my truck. I think they might be a great box for a stock or slightly modified truck but for a highly modified truck expecially with a monster or dragon flow vp they are useless

There's that good old 50cal machine gun that i dont miss, good luck for you guys that are hopeing for quad to get something for you so u can hit 4K, my prayers are with you.

JKT is right for a highly modded truck that plans on hookin to a sled your better off gettin a redline.

Now for an everyday driver, or just a slightly modified truck i think the quad would be awesome.

Never have a problem with it, but it is only on when i am pulling so on the street i have no idea

I only have problems when I rev past 4200rpm. Then it starts cutting out & shuttering the turbo. Other than that, it works very well for pulling. It definately isn't very street friendly.

I have a 99 manual truck, no TM on my truck. I get zero popping when driving, racing, towing etc. Only time mine pops is when I rev to 4k rpm & try to launch it.

Forgot it was pullin with a manual.... My head is full of dragracing at the moment... :bang

my redline plays great on the street. for some reason i dont have that bad shudder then sudden ramp to 4k. I can take it to 3800 then back down and go back up to 4k+ with no problem. Must have a freak of a box. The only thing i dont like is that i cant tell what my exact rpm is. mines stops reading at 3535. Well it is q535. But my rpm guage pegs the 4k bar on the tach.

My ADR was a bit rough before the firmware update. But everything is silky smooth ever since. My auto only revs to around 3400 usually, but its still smooth and pulling. Not 4k though..