Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

I am far past the point of worrying about "code free 4k rpm+". Give me revs, give me codes...who gives a ---- anymore. Quad is still trying to get code free 4k rpm, I admire him for trying. I don't think it will ever happen though because there are to many limits set within the ecm to allow such a thing. Even Marco couldn't bypass it with rewriting the ecm. If he could, we would have a 4k rpm tune for Smarty, Wouldn't we? It is obviously very complicated to do. That is why Chip goes straight to the source, he makes his box be the brains to run the engine. He uses TPS signal, his box gets the signal, modifies it & sends it right to the vp44. That is the only way I can see Quad doing it as well. New harness, concentrate on bypassing the ecm & force it to do what you want. Pulling season is more than halfway finished in my area....to hell with codes, I don't care anymore!

As far as Marco goes..he never was big on the forums. Bob gets on here and handles what he can while Marco is doing his work behind the scenes. But you can always get a hold of Bob on one of the forums he doesn't just start talking about what things will do and then disappear when it doesn't work.

Do you remember when the catcher came out. Marco was on TDR alot.

Theres been plenty of threads that bob wouldnt reply to and was hard to get ahold of.

Ive personally had no problem getting a hold of him or marco on pm's but if you go to other sites there are plenty.....

Its just to hard to keep up with all the sites and work on a product. Im with jamie. I want the revs. i dont care about the codes. i do see why hes working on a code free box for the masses. There are more whiney ass people thats worried about that dam check engine light, then performance.

I'm still waiting on a reply from Bob and Marco from PM's.

I think quad, just like everyone else, has quit caring about us VP guys and has moved on to dealing with the CR's.

Anything new from Quadzilla?

It's been quite on the new ADR 4K box, but I finally have a tune that works good for me now, so I'm not really worried about it anymore. I was suppose to get a new box a couple weeks ago, but like I said---it's been quite.

i just tried that tune from jamie and it still stumbles on my truck. I even put my 150 inj in for this texas trip.

i just tried that tune from jamie and it still stumbles on my truck. I even put my 150 inj in for this texas trip.

You have a Pulse? Bet I can set you up with zero stumble with only a few adjustments.

hey jamie, sounds like you vp guys are turning into the shunned 2003 6.0l guys!! lol but i know what u mean...after a while u just say to he$% with it...codes or not.

quad actually has my rail pressure gauge right now, im hopin for a free tshirt this time! lol

hey jamie, sounds like you vp guys are turning into the shunned 2003 6.0l guys!! lol but i know what u mean...after a while u just say to he$% with it...codes or not.

quad actually has my rail pressure gauge right now, im hopin for a free tshirt this time! lol

Nah, he is working on the 4k boxes. He is just busy with other things outside of his office & has placed us on the back burner. Sled season is almost over in my area & I'm sitting in the same boat as before it started. I'm done caring dude. I can't hang in the open classes any more...too much nos getting sprayed for me to compete. I'm dropping back to Street classes & going after those 3rd gens I see cleaning up.:evil

well i do think it will get ironed out. i mean, 98.5 to 02? thats a lot of trucks. ive been kickin around buying a truck to pull with...just somethin to mess around with. seem to find quite a few nice vp trucks. (love the orange ones) i think its just like the cr's burnin down, things are getting pushed very far very fast. patience, young grasshoppa! lol

well i do think it will get ironed out. i mean, 98.5 to 02? thats a lot of trucks. ive been kickin around buying a truck to pull with...just somethin to mess around with. seem to find quite a few nice vp trucks. (love the orange ones) i think its just like the cr's burnin down, things are getting pushed very far very fast. patience, young grasshoppa! lol

Wanna trade for a orange one?:hehe: You CR guys are fine. This whole thing is getting way out of proportion. I have seen my brother beat the snot out of his 04.5 everyday for 150k miles now. I am not afraid of them at all. I have been in the passenger seat too many times racing that dodge & at times with 18k# in tow. Buy quality injectors & pull that CR!:rockwoot:

lol i have an "orange" ktm 250 xc ill trade ya:poke: its gotta be worth about as much as a vp with a chitty box :hehe: but this cr is all i have to drive that i actually own...so takin er easy and lookin for a second truck! ud look good on my racebike jamie!

lol i have an "orange" ktm 250 xc ill trade ya:poke: its gotta be worth about as much as a vp with a chitty box :hehe: but this cr is all i have to drive that i actually own...so takin er easy and lookin for a second truck! ud look good on my racebike jamie!

Hell no. I don't want no junk KTM.:hehe: :poke:

lol ive raced the daylights out of that bike offroad and finally put sprockets on it this yr. thats it!(its an 07) i love that bike but seem to find myself at the pulls and not riding! but eeeeeeeeeeeeveryone makes fun of the ktm...dont know why all i show em is rear fender! i used to race a guy way bigger than u! he never stood up, and never lost traction:hehe:

lol ive raced the daylights out of that bike offroad and finally put sprockets on it this yr. thats it!(its an 07) i love that bike but seem to find myself at the pulls and not riding! but eeeeeeeeeeeeveryone makes fun of the ktm...dont know why all i show em is rear fender! i used to race a guy way bigger than u! he never stood up, and never lost traction:hehe:

:hehe: I used to have a CR125 when my azz weighed 190lbs. I never even replaced a sproket on that bike in 4 years of riding daily. I got hurt bad on that bike & I have no interest in getting back on one. I'll just ride quads from now on.

I got this message from Quad yesterday.

"Anyhow, we are in the process of adding some higher rpm fueling tunes to the website as we speak."

I just checked there not up there yet but hopefully soon.

You have a Pulse? Bet I can set you up with zero stumble with only a few adjustments.

Let me get back home and get the big injectors back in and i will shoot ya a pm.

Thanks

Jeremie

Oh im in texas right now so it will be about the 30th or so. might try it out at the g 2 g