Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

Last night I did notice a couple of times where the "ADR_1-6_4K_Test" tuned seemed to pull the fuel back some. In third right before jumping into O/D seemed to be where it really hurt me the most. Seemed to defuel big time. The day prior I could take it to 3650 RPM in third with the O/D locked out, but last night I only hit 3346.
I've noticed this with the tunes I run too. Seems like you loose alot when that happens. I can watch the boost fall about 8lbs, then it'll shift and the boost will come back up.

What were Fuel only times?
Both fuel runs I lifted just a little when the truck started to defuel before jumping into O/D. :doh:

12.58 @ 107 --- 1.95 60'

12.47 @ 108 --- 1.92 60'

Here's the spray run. Again, it had a short episode where it fueled back before jumping into O/D. :bang

MCIR11550182.jpg

My sig time below is when I had the O/D switch hooked up and forced O/D early in order to prevent the defuel or late shift (whatever you want to call it) I had last night. Note the MPH difference.

Ok, just got back from a pull. Loose track. This thing will pop at 3400 rpm. It pops if the tranny doesn't shift fast enough into 3rd too. Not constantly, but just once. Why do these boxes have to pop so bad?

I have that popping issue too. It sucks when your stuck between gears... I usually pull 4lo 2nd locked... but it pops bad. But when I tried it in D it just bogs out. Wish it would hold steady in 2nd locked...

How come quad isn't posting in this thread anymore. I've been definitely watching what's been posted here but haven't seen him post in a while

Probably got tired of people bashing him and cramming crap down his throat every time he posted so he said screw it and just sticks to working on his product instead.

Probably got tired of people bashing him and cramming crap down his throat every time he posted so he said screw it and just sticks to working on his product instead.

Yeah because that's the right attitude to have when your target audience is right here waiting for answers. :bang

What would you rather have? A guy that spends his time online answering a bunch of questions that his tech department can handle or a guy that goes out in the shop and tweaks his software to make it work? Personally, I'd rather the guy remain invisible and concentrate on his work instead of sitting online and answering a bunch of questions that could be answered by either doing a search or by picking up the phone and calling his tech department. I mean, isn't that what Marco does? Stays away from the computer and concentrates on refining his product instead of wasting his time on the forums answering questions that can be handled elsewhere. Don't see anybody bashing Marco for doing that. What makes Quad so different?

And I'm sure after a while of getting bashed and slammed and screwed with it gets really damn old and isn't worth bothering to post.

Marco doesn't claim to make a box that turns 4k, or even 5k. He also doesn't claim to make a showing at TS thats gonna put the P Pump trucks to shame.:hehe:

True. And that's quads fault for talking to big before he finalized the product but the point still stands, the guy needs to work on refining his product (obviously) instead of sitting on the forums answering questions.

I hope thats what hes doing, this popping is getting old. If a redline weren't so expensive I'd have one but I can't bring myself to pay $1000 for a used box..I guess they do what they say they will tho.

What would you rather have? A guy that spends his time online answering a bunch of questions that his tech department can handle or a guy that goes out in the shop and tweaks his software to make it work? Personally, I'd rather the guy remain invisible and concentrate on his work instead of sitting online and answering a bunch of questions that could be answered by either doing a search or by picking up the phone and calling his tech department. I mean, isn't that what Marco does? Stays away from the computer and concentrates on refining his product instead of wasting his time on the forums answering questions that can be handled elsewhere. Don't see anybody bashing Marco for doing that. What makes Quad so different?

And I'm sure after a while of getting bashed and slammed and screwed with it gets really damn old and isn't worth bothering to post.

I'd rather have a company that could do both, take care of their MAIN customers online and build a box that works. If the latter of those two were to happen there wouldn't be so much crap to deal with online.

You can't start a business and get on these forums where your target customers are and then get pissed off and leave because they want to know why your crap isn't working like it's supposed to.

As far as Marco goes..he never was big on the forums. Bob gets on here and handles what he can while Marco is doing his work behind the scenes. But you can always get a hold of Bob on one of the forums he doesn't just start talking about what things will do and then disappear when it doesn't work.