Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

I wonder how the newer 4k box is coming along? The early version was aggressive down low, but was still plagued by the non-drivability on higher levels and the surge/poping at high RPM or loose of traction.

If it has the low end power we're all use to, yet have the manners that this tune has, I'd be a happy camper. :clap:

Today I tried on a buddies truck that sled pulls, and It went up to 3600. So that's about a 500-600 rpm gain, and his truck seemed to like it.

My truck only pulls to 3600-3800rpm with that tune, but add Smaty & it goes to 4300 pulling hard the entire way. I don't know if you guys remember my dyno graph, but this tune made its best numbers over 3200rpm. That is because it leaves fuel in the rotor by only fueling 70% below 3200rpm. I love this tune.

I wonder how the newer 4k box is coming along? The early version was aggressive down low, but was still plagued by the non-drivability on higher levels and the surge/poping at high RPM or loose of traction.

If it has the low end power we're all use to, yet have the manners that this tune has, I'd be a happy camper. :clap:

I've been talking to Jeremy quite a bit. He says that Quad will be shipping "some" of the new boards out Monday. If this one doesn't work, I sure hope Quad gives up on the idea of giving us "code free" rpms. I'll gladly take a check engine light over the popping.:hehe:

My truck only pulls to 3600-3800rpm with that tune, but add Smaty & it goes to 4300 pulling hard the entire way. I don't know if you guys remember my dyno graph, but this tune made its best numbers over 3200rpm. That is because it leaves fuel in the rotor by only fueling 70% below 3200rpm. I love this tune.

Were going to try that stack yesterday and see if it will yield similar results, but we broke the yoke in the rear end screwing around yesterday :bang

Heres how bad it was popping the first pull of the year and his first time out with the Quad

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkhhmUQTjKs&feature=channel_page[/MEDIA]

I've been talking to Jeremy quite a bit. He says that Quad will be shipping "some" of the new boards out Monday. If this one doesn't work, I sure hope Quad gives up on the idea of giving us "code free" rpms. I'll gladly take a check engine light over the popping.:hehe:

I talked to him last week too--I hope they got it figured out this time.

I use a BD RAD when I race, so a check engine light is nothing new. :hehe:

That popping in the vid makes me sick to my stomach. I think I seen a few people in the crowd hit the deck when it started popping. :doh: LOL

Tried that tune out last night truck ran the best it ever had , I think its time for injectors now

Heres how bad it was popping the first pull of the year and his first time out with the Quad

That just sounds like it cannot be good on something, if not everything.

If I get another VP truck running good I'm going to sell this Ppump LOL

It took me awhile to see the light also! Now i have my redline and wouldnt even think of going back to an adrenaline

I'm sure you are joking.:hehe:

At this point, with what he's got going, I wouldn't doubt it. He's definately not afraid to try something that others usually won't. Although his p-pump runs awesome, the vp he's got going right now is :ft::rockwoot: for sure.

The one truck we have going has 5 wins in a row 2 were against a 2.8 CR , I dunno if I'v seen one run this good . He finally hit his limit on the R/L it cut out a little from being on a bad track that was the first time. The other Vp truck now wants INJs but he runs the ADR/smarty I like to see how far we can get it

The one truck we have going has 5 wins in a row 2 were against a 2.8 CR , I dunno if I'v seen one run this good . He finally hit his limit on the R/L it cut out a little from being on a bad track that was the first time. The other Vp truck now wants INJs but he runs the ADR/smarty I like to see how far we can get it

Thats awesome! I've been laying it on some good running trucks up my way too. I've had 12v's, CR's & Dragon Fire vp trucks looking at my taillights already. Most of them had there tire pressures set high/low with hanging weights. I had no weights & 50psi all the way around & hopped my way to first place.:hehe: I'm addressing the hopping issue now, since it has cost me a pull at Grantsville.

It took me awhile to see the light also! Now i have my redline and wouldnt even think of going back to an adrenaline

:poke: I told you. Its like have a completly different running truck completly changed the way mine runs. And it is so damn smooth.

Thats awesome! I've been laying it on some good running trucks up my way too. I've had 12v's, CR's & Dragon Fire vp trucks looking at my taillights already. Most of them had there tire pressures set high/low with hanging weights. I had no weights & 50psi all the way around & hopped my way to first place.:hehe: I'm addressing the hopping issue now, since it has cost me a pull at Grantsville.

I need to come to another pull with you Jamie so we can run the same class and see how you stack up. Not being cocky in any way I'd just like to see how we'd finish, i think it would be pretty close actually if you dont hop, and have a good run. Hope to see ya again this season buddy!

I need to come to another pull with you Jamie so we can run the same class and see how you stack up. Not being cocky in any way I'd just like to see how we'd finish, i think it would be pretty close actually if you dont hop, and have a good run. Hope to see ya again this season buddy!

After watching your latest vids....I think I'll pass on that.:hehe: All jokes aside, I'd like to do it....just to see the difference. I should have pulled at Cumberland, but I was afraid I'd break being that far from home pulling 2 classes. If I get this hopping problem figured out, I'll do it.:Cheer:

Back