Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

It worked alot better than any other tune i had in it!! I cant tell you how it drives on the street, cause my truck rarely sees pavement..

Thanks Matt

It worked alot better than any other tune i had in it!! I cant tell you how it drives on the street, cause my truck rarely sees pavement..

Thanks Matt

Real trucks get driven to the pulls, not trailer queens.:rockwoot::hehe:

It only fuels 70% max fueling. Might be better off with a more aggressive tune.

Everything else acts up. I'll take some different tunes just in case I'm showing a considerable gain in my ET with this one. I have a feelingi it's not going to slow be down very much.

Everything else acts up. I'll take some different tunes just in case I'm showing a considerable gain in my ET with this one. I have a feelingi it's not going to slow be down very much.

Sounds like you like the tune. Keep us posted.

Thank you for the fast email Jamie, I'll go see how it works. Even the 1000G is rough in the higher rpm band for me. I'll also be curious to see if i can hit the red mark on the tack without dieing out hard first.

I tested the tune, it does rev higher then the tunes on there site it pulled nice till i let off at 3500, but it has the wire tap problem like there old tunes did after the firmware update.

I tested the tune, it does rev higher then the tunes on there site it pulled nice till i let off at 3500, but it has the wire tap problem like there old tunes did after the firmware update.

I have no wire tap problems? Anyone else?

What kind of wire tap problem?

I have no wire tap problems? Anyone else?

What's the wire tap problem??

BTW...I made two runs at the track last night.

Both were fuel only and I didn't think it showed any less HP than the other tunes---certainly not 30% less.

Keep in mind my quickest ever on fuel only last year was a 12.26 @ 109 with a decent 1.71 60'

Last night I pulled two 12.40's @ 108 with poor 1.85 60'. :bang

So, I think this tune runs just as well on the track as some of the older 4k tunes use to, just much more street friendly. It isn't near as aggressive as the 3-series or comp tunes for sure though.

After the firmware update on some trucks the wire tap would randomly quit working, i would be driving along and for no reason it would quit fueling, then i would turn the key on and off and it would work for a while again. You can read about it here http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/quadzilla-adrenaline-shutting-off-t239437.html?t=239437

It has long since been solved for the production tunes, but that special one off tune still does it on my truck. I guess we can't all have Jaime's magic vp/ ecm combo:hehe:

What's the wire tap problem??

BTW...I made two runs at the track last night.

Both were fuel only and I didn't think it showed any less HP than the other tunes---certainly not 30% less.

Keep in mind my quickest ever on fuel only last year was a 12.26 @ 109 with a decent 1.71 60'

Last night I pulled two 12.40's @ 108 with poor 1.85 60'. :bang

So, I think this tune runs just as well on the track as some of the older 4k tunes use to, just much more street friendly. It isn't near as aggressive as the 3-series or comp tunes for sure though.

Thats awesome! Glad I could help you out. It sucks that I've had that tune for 6 months & didn't know it could help you sooner.:hehe: Have you noticed the fueling cutting out that Dave is talking about?

Today I tried on a buddies truck that sled pulls, and It went up to 3600. So that's about a 500-600 rpm gain, and his truck seemed to like it.

Back