Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

No problem draining the pump with my 200's.

They are talking about draining the pump with the engine running....meaning that they run out of fuel. [making horsepower] I think you are talking about draining the pump using a wrench & boxing it up to ship back. Completely different concept Tyler.:hehe:

They are talking about draining the pump with the engine running....meaning that they run out of fuel. [making horsepower] I think you are talking about draining the pump using a wrench & boxing it up to ship back. Completely different concept Tyler.:hehe:

:hehe::hehe::hehe::kick:

Ok, 200+ then

If you will PM me the file or send it to phiremed@yahoo.com

Id like to try it. I havent had the quad hooked up for some time.

You guys having issues with big injectors.....ever try the 70% 4k tune? It has zero surging & absolutely no issues on my truck. Its the only tune I run. PM me

Never heard of that one, but I'll give it a try. This is for the regular box correct? PM sent.

Never heard of that one, but I'll give it a try. This is for the regular box correct? PM sent.

Yep, regular box. Quad made me this tune at midnight the night before my dyno day. It doesn't drain the rotor & is 100% smooth for DD. It definately isn't very aggressive like comp tunes etc. but it fuels hard up top. With Smarty stacked, it pulls to 4300rpm on my truck. I loaded the tune in Matt Williams truck for the last sled pull & he hit 3600rpm down the track. It is by far my favorite tune.

I loaded the tune in Matt Williams truck for the last sled pull & he hit 3600rpm down the track. It is by far my favorite tune.
So your truck really is a freak. With the same tune the other truck couldn't turn the same rpms?

So your truck really is a freak. With the same tune the other truck couldn't turn the same rpms?

He is running 240hp injectors. I have 200's. Maybe my truck is a freak, maybe injectors had something to do with it? I've been trying to figure out if my truck is a freak, but I don't get no feedback from guys running this same tune.

He is running 240hp injectors. I have 200's. Maybe my truck is a freak, maybe injectors had something to do with it? I've been trying to figure out if my truck is a freak, but I don't get no feedback from guys running this same tune.

I'll help you figure it out. Send me your quad and I'll tell you how it runs on my '99.:hehe:

Does anybody still have the hot unlock option with the pulse version 1.3.4? I noticed I have the option to put a code in today while I was scrolling through...is there something I'm missing with this?

My injectors are WAY bigger than 240s.. They are closer 300...

Thanks Matt

With big INJ anything over 200hp rating the box just needs to b around lvls 4,5,or 6

Cummins 724 there another guy around here usesn the ADR send me that 4k tune I like to try it out,

I got his buddy setup on a RL/smarty and its a freak for sure 4K+ down the trac all the time

Yep, regular box. Quad made me this tune at midnight the night before my dyno day. It doesn't drain the rotor & is 100% smooth for DD. It definately isn't very aggressive like comp tunes etc. but it fuels hard up top. With Smarty stacked, it pulls to 4300rpm on my truck. I loaded the tune in Matt Williams truck for the last sled pull & he hit 3600rpm down the track. It is by far my favorite tune.

I loaded the tune you sent and it's by far the smoothest tune I've tried to date. I can usually tell within a couple of minutes if the truck is going to surge/pop, but I didn't get any of that, even after backing off the throttle on a hard pull.

The drivability is much better---one of my biggest gripes from day one has always been that when I slowly back off the throttle on a hard pull, it would surge and pop---or when I lost traction it would do it too. Doing a burnout was not an option. :bang I didn't get a chance to loose traction on the way to work this AM :drive:, but I did make a few hard highway pulls and when I backed out slowly I didn't get the usual embarrising popping or surge. I was actually a little shocked.

On the way home today I'll get the rear end loose and see if it acts up. If not, I'd be happy with this tune. For once I can cruise on the upper PLs and not get the on/off surge of power at around 2100-2200 RPM. So far so good....

With big INJ anything over 200hp rating the box just needs to b around lvls 4,5,or 6

Cummins 724 there another guy around here usesn the ADR send me that 4k tune I like to try it out,

I got his buddy setup on a RL/smarty and its a freak for sure 4K+ down the trac all the time

I'll send it to whoevever wants it, just give me your email. So far, I've heard nothing but positive feedback from everyone I've sent it to. It definately isn't the strongest tune, but it is a great DD tune.

I loaded the tune you sent and it's by far the smoothest tune I've tried to date. I can usually tell within a couple of minutes if the truck is going to surge/pop, but I didn't get any of that, even after backing off the throttle on a hard pull.

The drivability is much better---one of my biggest gripes from day one has always been that when I slowly back off the throttle on a hard pull, it would surge and pop---or when I lost traction it would do it too. Doing a burnout was not an option. :bang I didn't get a chance to loose traction on the way to work this AM :drive:, but I did make a few hard highway pulls and when I backed out slowly I didn't get the usual embarrising popping or surge. I was actually a little shocked.

On the way home today I'll get the rear end loose and see if it acts up. If not, I'd be happy with this tune. For once I can cruise on the upper PLs and not get the on/off surge of power at around 2100-2200 RPM. So far so good....

I told you. I get zero surging & zero problems with this tune. I use it for towing, pulling, DD & I love it.

Back