Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

Ill tell you right that the Dragon flow pump will take the redline at 100% fueling just fine. but i dont think that I'm getting that much mor power over 75% fueling. And i am still just running the redline at 50% for the time being.

Ill tell you right that the Dragon flow pump will take the redline at 100% fueling just fine. but i dont think that I'm getting that much mor power over 75% fueling. And i am still just running the redline at 50% for the time being.

The last time I spoke to Chip, he asked me "What are you running the Redline at?" I said "93%". He said "Set it at 60% for sled Pulling". I said "It feels strongest at 93% & thats where my best numbers were on the dyno". He said "Well, I just wanted to make sure that I told you this....but you do what you want".

I'm not sure what he meant by that, but my truck feels weak at 60%.

Mine feels the best around 80%. I've still not pulled at that level yet. With these new injectors, I'd say that 60% will feel better.

Damn...all that $hit talking from quad about TS....well it came and went. And he hasn't posted since.

I think it's great him and his company are trying to better the market for the VP guys. But to read all the crap about the ADR all the time and then...nothing ever works. Hopefully one day he will get it figured out, but by then all the guys that are serious about pulling/racing will have already gone in a different direction with their trucks.

As far as trashtalking, its all in good fun, but as TeddyBear says:

"Run your truck, not your mouth!"

As far as trashtalking, its all in good fun, but as TeddyBear says:

"Run your truck, not your mouth!"

I'm sure it is all in fun, but as a business owner he should keep in mind that some people are turned off when they see business' hype stuff up and don't deliver.

I know its hard to be patient with this stuff when we are well into pulling season. I've been bugging Jeremy bad about this 4k stuff....to the point where he emails me now because he was getting a rash on his ear from holding the phone. They are definately working on getting the box fixed though. I'm just glad to hear that he is "working on it" instead of doing what companies like TST do. They claim to fuel to 4500rpm with the TST comp & guys only see 3600rpm. Don't see them fixing that issue any time soon. Lets not chase off the "Last" guy who is actually "working on" getting us vp guys running by being negative.

I need to send mine in for a new board. I had to leave for a few days and didnt get a chance.

I need to send mine in for a new board. I had to leave for a few days and didnt get a chance.

Be sure to contact Jeremy for a RMA# before sending it. He gave me a RMA# for mine. I hope it comes back by saturday, be nice to hook with the Adrenaline.

they told me 48hrs on the phone when I got the RMA 2 1/2 weeks later and I'm supposed to get it back tomorrow.

They havent given you an RMA # yet? I got a phone call with one a week or more ago.

Yeah, they've had my box for 2 weeks waiting on the new boards to arrive. Jeremy promised me that I would get one from the first batch. :hehe:

Back