Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

HAHAHA good video! If that was me i would of proably never noticed that the hitch broke and would of went 500ft before i stoped and felt like a complete jacka$$! LOL

O u can tell!!! My radio flew out into the back seat , felt like I was shot out of a cannon

I was just wondering where the weak link was? I've seen hitches break off the tongue, others were just bad welds.

O u can tell... , ...felt like I was shot out of a cannon

Fun aint it? I about nailed a flagman that was in front of my truck instead of beside it at Paris a couple years ago.

Other than the break, how'd you do? My dial up will take an hour to try to load a video.

Oh yeah, did anybody with the 4K box get to hook or drag this weekend? Surely somebody has some results by now.

Oh yeah, did anybody with the 4K box get to hook or drag this weekend? Surely somebody has some results by now.

i have not heard anything or read anything about that new 4k box. i know quad was raving about it before the ts event.

is ur avatar true? did you actually hit those rpm's in ur truck?

I was just wondering where the weak link was? I've seen hitches break off the tongue, others were just bad welds.

It was my fault I was trying a new setup so to make the hitch work I heated a TSC clevis and bent it down well it broke :bang

Well hold on a sec! It does work but it sounds sorta like a 50cal sub-machine gun, here ill try to do my best descripion

pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow-pow-pow-pow-pa-pow-pa-wa-wa-wa-ta-ta-pow! then somewhere in between the next pa-pow it just losses all power and goes to 3200RPM? Ant questions?

Or how about this Video - cutting fuel

Serval more vids if anyone cares to listen to the pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow-pow-pow-pow-pa-pow-pa-wa-wa-wa-ta-ta-pow!

Serval more vids if anyone cares to listen to the pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow-pow-pow-pow-pa-pow-pa-wa-wa-wa-ta-ta-pow!

I also get the .50 cal. imitation when slowly backing off the throttle on a hard pull. :doh: :bang

What is there to test? It dont work! Mine is sitting in the back seat, and after talking to Jearmy today it sounds like they are out of ideas

What is there to test? It dont work! Mine is sitting in the back seat, and after talking to Jearmy today it sounds like they are out of ideas

Sounds like we are getting different stories. I was told that Quad will be working on it soon. My box has a bad board & I'm waiting on a new box. Is Pete the only one seeing revs with this box?

Back