Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

If someone wants to send me one I'll test er out! I think I have one of the few trucks that the Adrenaline doesnt have issues with. Knock on wood!

LOL my truck is doing the same thing petes is. Its just ridiculous! I think his is working a little better because his is an auto

I think Quad is pulling so much fuel at low rpm, that the rotor is dry before reaching redline. He is using a really aggressive tune as a baseline. That is why we are getting better results by using lower pl & lower fuel stretch.

maybe but i dont think so, when i get my redline i will try it at 100% we all know that drains the rotor. But i think the adrenaline is more of an issue with the ecm not wanting to go over 3600rpm

maybe but i dont think so, when i get my redline i will try it at 100% we all know that drains the rotor. But i think the adrenaline is more of an issue with the ecm not wanting to go over 3600rpm

I don't. You saw my video, the old tunes went to 4300 no problem. It is something with aggressive fueling

Yeah but again you had the only truck that would go there, then i thought i read something about you couldnt get your truck to go there anymore?

Like i said after the last tune i tried and it set of 10 CEL i will not be testing this box anymore, not going to risk a $2000 injection pump, GOOD LUCK!

Yeah but again you had the only truck that would go there, then i thought i read something about you couldnt get your truck to go there anymore?

Like i said after the last tune i tried and it set of 10 CEL i will not be testing this box anymore, not going to risk a $2000 injection pump, GOOD LUCK!

Thats correct, my truck won't rev to 4300 anymore. It goes there under load, but won't free rev & won't launch. I never got to try the 4k box yet, but soon. I totally understand why you are dropping out, I wouldn't risk that pump either. I have nothing to lose, my pump is old.

I still have mine. I havent got to the track or dyno yet as work keeps me busy. Hopefully next Wed I'll get out to the track. It does feel strong. I can pull 4k free rev or underload but latley under load it will hold it good to 4200+ rpm then fall to 3600rpm then start back up after a few. I'm pretty much in the same boat as Joel, just trying to stretch out a litle between shifts on the dragstrip and it definetley does what I need.

I still have mine. I havent got to the track or dyno yet as work keeps me busy. Hopefully next Wed I'll get out to the track. It does feel strong. I can pull 4k free rev or underload but latley under load it will hold it good to 4200+ rpm then fall to 3600rpm then start back up after a few. I'm pretty much in the same boat as Joel, just trying to stretch out a litle between shifts on the dragstrip and it definetley does what I need.

After I loaded one of the 4K box test tunes I can't seem to pull past 3600 RPM before the popping begins. Again, I don't need to rev to 4K RPM, 3600 is fine for racing since it won't reach that anyway before it shifts. What I WOULD like to see is it not pop and bang when I loose traction or back out slowly from a hard pull. Really frustrating :bang

I've been playing with different settings & stacks. My favorite is Smarty sw3 timing 4 stacked with....

Adrenaline
Fuel stretch 2000
can max 80 min 40
Pump max 80 min 40
Timing 5

If I turn timing any higher than 5, the engine won't rev down. It just stays at whatever rpm I left off, then slowly falls back down.

C'mon quad, whats the story? Are we gonna see some rpms or is it a lost cause???

I talked to Jeremy today. He said that Quad will be contacting us very soon. He knows what is causing the issue & will be in contact soon.

They been saying that for how long now? I'm really getting fed up with this. I'm now in the market for a redline.

In the market for Redline or P-Pump. I think the P-pump conversion is going to be hard to beat soon price wise (if you are willing to shop and gather parts first). P-pump tuning has gotten better for the street and the conversion is basically spelled out with a ton of pics these days.

They been saying that for how long now? I'm really getting fed up with this. I'm now in the market for a redline.

Just telling you what I was told man. If he gets my truck fixed, I'll be listing my redline in the classifieds.

In the market for Redline or P-Pump. I think the P-pump conversion is going to be hard to beat soon price wise (if you are willing to shop and gather parts first). P-pump tuning has gotten better for the street and the conversion is basically spelled out with a ton of pics these days.

Thats option #2 for me right now. Jamie, I'd like dibs on that box if u wanna sell.

I had 4200 rpm on mine. I had only loaded a 2007 tune last year and didnt update. I forgot to shift overdrive:doh: and @ 3/4 track ran out of steam and saw the tack! :eek: truck was popping and sputtering and almost stalled. I jumped out of the throttle and coasted about 300ft before it smoothed back out. It was fine after that and still would rev out at will but I was cranking the motor to bleed the .093 lines out and the ADR started smoking so I sent it back for repair and I'm sure they will load a new tune like everybody elses.

Back