Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

So hows it run with it? Lets hear more results with this box, keep em coming!

It has alot of lowend. I loaded Smarty & couldn't tell a difference at all. I am waiting on Quad to send me a tune to see how far it will rev. I'll be sled pulling tonight, but using my Redline box until he gets me straight.

adr

Why would you compare stacked boxes to a stand alone unit...and a $1700 stack at that? :confused: I'd still be curious to see a back to back dyno between the two though. I think there would be a lot of this going on. :doh:

I still prefer the smoothness of a Drag Comp for street duty, but this new box may be hands down the one for all out Competition use. Time will tell I guess. All I can say is it did well for me today. And that's all I got to say about that (in my best Forrest Gump voice).

Double J. if you want bring your truck down to dayton, i will put it on the dyno and if you have a comp or any other box to try we can switch them around. that should give some hard facts and numbers to gauge what works and has the best results????

pm me if your interested.

How is the new box doing, I sure would like to try it, didn't see anybody on the dyno trying it here at T.S., help us out Quad

How is the new box doing, I sure would like to try it, didn't see anybody on the dyno trying it here at T.S., help us out Quad

The dyno was full early and no racing happened at all so I couldnt give you #'s for it. I'll be out of town this week but hopefully the next week I'll get to the track and dyno too if I can.

Is this all we get? No one got on a dyno or hooked to the sled, but one and it was a bad pull?
Tell me some one ran this thing out and hit some kind of rpm's over 4k.

We have been past 4000, but still not able to hook it to a sled. Hopefully we will be able to play alot with it at a test and tune. Still working out the details there.

We have been past 4000, but still not able to hook it to a sled. Hopefully we will be able to play alot with it at a test and tune. Still working out the details there.

Last I heard from Quad, he is working on a fix for launching. Should be coming soon.

Just bought a redline today! Quad has until next friday to figure this thing out. I cant wait any longer. Pulling season is here

dont know i have a puck on the truck right now but its Gilmores. Might just run redline for awhile since i heard that the dragon fire doesnt like added timing

First of all I'm with you all there has to be a way to pull a vp on the weekend ( finish in the top 5 ) and drive it to work monday, I have an adr I'm just wondering is there a fix for the poppen and cutting out or should i save the time and money ( considering a vp has a repputaion for not lasting under stress) and p pump it or is there hope?

Back