Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

Glad there will be another tester. Quad is working very hard on this.

What are you doing missing calls lol. I've got another vid, 40 rpm's more than yours was:shake:

Thats cool. I could have went further, just couldn't keep my foot from twitching.:hehe: Wait till I get my box, we will see who gets more revs....if you have the cajones to keep up.:hehe:

i got the call friday too, but was busy till after they closed. Are you making more power, is it noticable or just reving higher?

i got the call friday too, but was busy till after they closed. Are you making more power, is it noticable or just reving higher?
I cant say for sure without time on a dyno. I'm gonna bring both boxes with me to TS and try and get on dunbars dyno again. It definetley feels very strong and revs higher though.

You have a Fluidamper Pete?

Not yet but I wish I did. I just have a set of F1 springs.

2 of the best, Strothcamp I think gave up on the VP last year and built a different truck...

I cant say for sure without time on a dyno. I'm gonna bring both boxes with me to TS and try and get on dunbars dyno again. It definetley feels very strong and revs higher though.

Not yet but I wish I did. I just have a set of F1 springs.

I'd really like to see you do that Pete, just to see if Quad has made power on all trucks up there. Keep a eye on your damper, my brother blew a stock damper apart on his 04.5.

Some powerful vp guys?

Yea Strothcamp won IRP in 2006 with a VP truck. Ran out of track, and had the tires on the pavement! Hodler has been kind of low key, but definately has a good running VP truck, well two of them for that matter.

Yea Strothcamp won IRP in 2006 with a VP truck. Ran out of track, and had the tires on the pavement! Hodler has been kind of low key, but definately has a good running VP truck, well two of them for that matter.

Where are those guys from? Never heard of them.

You can't miss Brad's black truck. It has a turn up exhaust that spits out smoke rings at the end of a run. Anyone know if he got that thing running better? It sounded horrible at scheids, but still pulled decent.

J.D.

You got any videos zstroken?

Got the new box this mornng---I'll be using the new box at TS. :evil

I don't care who you are---stabbing the throttle at 65 mph and seeing tire smoke fill your wheel wells will put a smile on your face. :rockwoot:

Got the new box this mornng---I'll be using the new box at TS. :evil

I don't care who you are---stabbing the throttle at 65 mph and seeing tire smoke fill your wheel wells will put a smile on your face. :rockwoot:

No your wrong, This box is no good. I can only make 28psi of boost at 4xxx rpm in neutral. There is no way it has fuel up there:hehe:

Back