Adrenaline's new 4000RPM box!

Are those of us that may want to turn 4K goin to be able to send in our ADR's and get them turned into 4K ADR's or are you going to have to buy it seperate. It good to hear you are trying to go further with the boxes.

I really don't have an answer to that right now. With what you have I cannot guarantee you will reliably hit 4k. It is hit or miss which is continuing development.

If I were guessing, I would think the best case scenario would be some sort of box trade in program for like $100-$150 or something?

Just a guess though.

Istill think it's funny that I fought the sputtering problem for years and the whole time I thought it was the pump and the ADR just amplified it. Well guess what I was 100% right and dealt with the run around the intire time.

Aren't you the guy the stood me up here at my office on a Saturday?

Free revs dont count

How about, all gears at any speed in any condition? And yes, free rev too.

Will that work?

Maybe they will need a few extra fire-fighters on hand.

Probably a good idea, there might be some burning mad people there when its all said and done!

One question Quad, How much HORSEPOWER has been made with this BOX ??? Thanks Steve B.

I don't know for sure. I think Double J made 72x a year ago or so?

I know that ROWJ made something like 184rwhp over stock and that was about 60 over his Edge I think. That was also a long time ago.

There was all kinds of awesome debates over here when we released it about eh 180rwhp claim being BS. That argument was stomped out when people started posting dyno charts.

This guy put down 149rwhp/435rwtq gain on a STOCK truck. No injectors, no BS!

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/cummins-dynoin/115045-2nd-gen-24v-dyno-run.html

im glad i got my boots on today

That is the best part about this site. You can rattle some cages without getting into too much trouble!

I would not want to try and turn 4K now, but I am asking for myself and the fellas that have the ADR's now and that would like to go to the 4K box. I am plannin on being able to turn 4K sometime, just don't have funds now. LOL

WOW guys. All of us vp44 guys screamed & moaned for a few years about nobody trying to help us get more power & rpm. Quad has stepped in & tried to help us out & this is how he gets treated? Atleast he is working on a vp performance product & sticking with it till it is perfected. Last year, I got laughed at when I said that my truck made power above 3500. I got jumped hard over that & ended up putting my truck on the dyno to prove my word. If nobody else is willing to say it, I will. Thank You Quad!!

I like my Adrenaline, it pushed my heap to 499 HP on the dyno. Jammer 5's are usually good for an honest 125 HP gain. That puts the Adrenaline at 184 rwhp on my cheap build.

Quad I live 400 miles from u and never promised a thing about Driving up there

One of you guys from down there was supposed to be coming to my neck of the woods on a weekend and was supposed to meet me at my office on a Sat. I have the cell # somewhere still I think cause I cannot remember who it was. Anyhow, the said they were on their way and never showed up and would not answer the phone!

They had an issue they wanted me to look at and hook some equipment up but, I never got the chance.

One of you guys from down there was supposed to be coming to my neck of the woods on a weekend and was supposed to meet me at my office on a Sat. I have the cell # somewhere still I think cause I cannot remember who it was. Anyhow, the said they were on their way and never showed up and would not answer the phone!

They had an issue they wanted me to look at and hook some equipment up but, I never got the chance.

I'm about to drive down there if I don't get a call soon.:hehe::Cheer:

Trust me it's more than free revs. You guys will see soon enough. I'll happily take you for a ride at TS.

Aren't you going to run your truck at TS Pete? I want to see the 4K screaming 24 valve blaze the 1/4 mile!

I'll have my truck there with just a regular old non Comp. TST, hope I can keep up.:Cheer:

Aren't you going to run your truck at TS Pete? I want to see the 4K screaming 24 valve blaze the 1/4 mile!

I'll have my truck there with just a regular old non Comp. TST, hope I can keep up.:Cheer:

I dont know that it will be blazing but it will be there.

I can see an auto truck under full load on the road running smooth , but It "MAY" b a little different on a dirt trac with a manual . I wait and see how Kman does .. No hard feelings Quad but we ran through this same senerio last year . If it works then good to bad the pumps dont last very long when there stressed out like that ,2 pumps in 3 months was enough for me

If I get it in time and it runs good, I’ll be running it in the QD drag class at TS. I want it to fuel to 4k simply so that I have full fuel on my shift points. The Drag Comp falls over a little at the shift points. Last year with my old ADR and a 4k Tune, she screamed through the shift points. Not so with the new box I recently received and lack of a 4k tune.

FWIW---I’ve ran my quickest times with my old ADR and dynoed +24 hp more than the Drag Comp. That, along with the added features are the reason I've held onto it this long. Not without some frustration though...

FWIW---I’ve ran my quickest times with my old ADR and dynoed +24 hp more than the Drag Comp. That, along with the added features are the reason I've held onto it this long. Not without some frustration though...

Double J, Was that with nitrous or on fuel only?

QUOTE Nothing wrong with a P-pump. Although I don't see what dog you have in this hunt if you are p-pumped?? Other than maybe you are tired of the drivability issues and having to use starting fluid? UNQUOTE
Quad your the biggest B S er in here. you say that you don't comment till you know all the fax but you just did about my p pump. no drivable problems and don't use starter fluid. I under stand your need to defend your products that's your lively hood. Its good that your trying to the vp guys all the hp you can, but when you come out and say that the adr will whoop up on everything else you will get some flack from first gene rs to 3 rd gene rs just the way it is. with the way some people got treated by your customer service and your self. if i got into detail you would remember my problems. but that's in the past you got more to worry about having to back up your claims at T S

On a side note if a bill passed today in Cali that all motorcycles 2000 yer and newer will have to start smog checks as of 2012, there trying to lump diesel trucks into it also, if they find any performance parts it wont pass the visual check so if your truck is not stock it wont pass. the cost to change mine back not worth it. guess time to buy a older than 2000 or brand new truck.

How about move out of that overpopulated, overtaxed, liberal hellhole? Sounds like a better idea to me. LOL

Back