am i driving a time bomb

am i driving a time bom,

The truth is yes. The fact that the factory built 325 HP engine is now producing twice the power output it was designed for, makes my answer a no brainier. If something breaks it will most likely be a direct result of your modifications. Chit breaks. You want to call it reliable. Fine. I can agree that the Cummins design is phenomenal in the abuse it will absorb. But when you mess you mess.

My question is....
If you are afraid of blowing your engine and breaking the bank, why play at all ? Is a 12 second truck really that much more "reliable" than a high 11 second truck ?

And... Congrats on smashing your goal. You should be happy... Not scared.:)

Perish the thought!

Full disclosure is incontestable...

tick,tick,tick,tick,tick........

:hehe:

haha who cares if i blow it up i'll build a motor, hell it only took about a month plus $22,000 to get it where its at now whats another month and another $10,000 ef it give me a reason to have to build a motor to go faster

I predict you will melt a piston, blow a head gasket, drop a valve seat, or blow a freeze plug and wreck the truck before you blow up the bottom end. The stock bottom end is good for at least 900 rear wheel horsepower, and with careful tuning, 1200 rear wheel horsepower.

I'll bet your setup runs pretty warm with that Fleece single turbo.

I predict you will melt a piston, blow a head gasket, drop a valve seat, or blow a freeze plug and wreck the truck before you blow up the bottom end. The stock bottom end is good for at least 900 rear wheel horsepower, and with careful tuning, 1200 rear wheel horsepower.

I'll bet your setup runs pretty warm with that Fleece single turbo.

yeah it gets a little warm, i got a water/meth kit waiting for me when i get home next week hope it does the job

Define warm?

1600 for all of three seconds at the end of a 1/4 pass isnt anything to worry about.

Caleb