Another TS douch bag ruins it for everyone...

Too bad someone had to ruin it for everyone.
We heard they were done for the evening so we left. Oh well.

Btw they are writing tickets for the donuts seen quite a few today

Lots of d bags out and about, but the cops are giving out tickets.

Plenty diesel trucks pulled over all over town! Glad I rocked the Jetta instead of the truck! More low key. lol

First year I went was when that ass hat slung mud all over the track after breaking through the gate, second year the track was 15 feet underwater.....I gave up till now, Stupid $hit happens and I'm not there....ok it's not me!

Anyone thought about giving some ass whippin's on the spot!

Jim

We're 100 yards from a damn drag strip. If you really wanna show what you've got the wet grass is not the place to be. Everyone hates the d bags that ruin it for everyone. My 2 cents

Yip. We waited in line for 30 minutes for a footlong corn dog and a pop and when we got two people from the front.....the power went...woooooop. Done. Asshats. Had the sherrif not been there it might have been one wrecked truck vs. comp d with ball bats.

What time did this happen? We left bout 10 til 6 and as we left we seen lines on light poles shaking like no other.

Yip. It was right around 6 or slighly before. Lots of red and blue lights around town. Probably handin' out a few smoke tickets tonight. Just about every light we passed on the way back to the hotel was "cloudy".

Yip. It was right around 6 or slighly before. Lots of red and blue lights around town. Probably handin' out a few smoke tickets tonight. Just about every light we passed on the way back to the hotel was "cloudy".

Ya im at the hotel and all u can hear/see outside is kids "rolling coal" or blasting train horns or flat out reving it as high as it will go. I remember when i had my first beer

I'm glad I'm staying at the KOA campground. It's nice a quiet here. I drove around for a while till everybody started to get stupid then it was time to pack it in.

We followed a white 24 valve with a holderdown sticker in the back window. Every light we came to I had to drive through a cloud of smoke. I got some baad looks from the locals sitting next to us in traffic even though it was not any of our trucks doing it. It is no wonder that average people hate diesel events.

We followed a white 24 valve with a holderdown sticker in the back window. Every light we came to I had to drive through a cloud of smoke. I got some baad looks from the locals sitting next to us in traffic even though it was not any of our trucks doing it. It is no wonder that average people hate diesel events.

Kids. Plain and simple kids. Dont you know smoke means power and its cool it gets the chicks