Another TS douch bag ruins it for everyone...

Generally speaking people that are being idiots wouldn't care what you have to say anyway. People doing brake stands in the parking lot just say "Come at me bro". Haha zero sense.

Last edited:
We followed a white 24 valve with a holderdown sticker in the back window. Every light we came to I had to drive through a cloud of smoke. I got some baad looks from the locals sitting next to us in traffic even though it was not any of our trucks doing it. It is no wonder that average people hate diesel events.

I just saw this and chatted with a guy that knows them. The excuse was the fact that he was smokey because of a 66mm charger. No mind paid to the fact that the kid driving got almost $2000 in tickets driving down here bein a total tool. If I meet this tard tomorrow I promise to punch him in d!ck if someone will get me a compD sticker for my rig.

We had a guy tell us get that "high class" car out of here! ( in the BMW rental with dex) as he sat on the tailgate of a $70,000 truck....

So far what I've seen in town has been calmer than years past by far.
There always gonna be a few but it's nowhere near like past years.
What happened at the track was unfortunate but power was fixed very fast considering what happened and we wrapped up with some of the best racing I've seen in a while...and probably the best Pro Street final I've ever seen.
The TS crew outdid themselves this year...Awesome event so far.

I just saw this and chatted with a guy that knows them. The excuse was the fact that he was smokey because of a 66mm charger. No mind paid to the fact that the kid driving got almost $2000 in tickets driving down here bein a total tool. If I meet this tard tomorrow I promise to punch him in d!ck if someone will get me a compD sticker for my rig.

Sounds like a dumbass

Dont worry mommy and daddy will pay for it! Lol

66mm charger my ass, what was the red 6.4 with holderdown stickers excuse right next to him? I guess he has one of MPD's single 475 and has to run an extreme race tune to spool it as well.

We still had a good time. It would have been nice if the track time lights worked for both lanes. Maybe hoping for to much but if the speakers worked on both sides of the grandstands you could hear what the announcer was saying.

66mm charger my ass, what was the red 6.4 with holderdown stickers excuse right next to him? I guess he has one of MPD's single 475 and has to run an extreme race tune to spool it as well.

I am just telling you the BS excuse. Not trying to justify it. I agree with y'all. Total idiots. However I did enjoy the races.

Little dbags blowing smoke in crowds of strangers has really started pissing me off. Its just damn stupid!

Always good to keep about 5 milkshakes handy to throw at them when they are being dbags. Almost like throwing darts at a target. LOL

Even thou we broke we had a good time hangin out, event was smooth and the girls were hot...LOL

Hospitality was great.

That wasn't hospitality wade, John was serious when he said don't stand too close to his car because he was afraid someone might shoot at you and miss.

Lol, sorry I'm missing the fun. It's nice not livin far from there. When the event is over, you can leave!

At least it was a fixable problem and racing continued later. Retards happen at every event, no matter how small. Some day I'd like to find the time to go to one of these big events.

BTW, where are all the results posted at?

Last edited:
That guy had to be f'n around somehow. You don't just scrape a pole and knock the mother****er down.