Another TS douch bag ruins it for everyone...

y puller has a 68/83 and has towed about 16k many times and just hazes slightly so I'd say he might have been trying to smoke a little

So what I've gathered from this entire thread is that is was one helluva badass event and everybody had a great time? Sure seems like it lived up to the hype of being the best diesel event around. I hate that I couldn't make it.

It's a shame that everybody seems to be hung up on the power going out for 1/2 hour. Seems like the perfect amount of time for a fellow to shotgun a couple beers, take a piss, shake some hands (or vice versa), and try to talk a good-looking girl into meeting me at the hotel later that night...then right back to racing. I may just be an optimist, though.

Might as well go ahead and copy and paste this thread into SDX 2012.....cause you just gotta know the enviroment when you go to these kind of events. Wish I could have went!

TS 2012 was an awesome time! The power was only out long enough to bore the party animals into leaving and when the power came back on it had cooled down and was a perfect evening for eliminations. I had a ton of fun.

Lavon

TS 2012 was an awesome time! The power was only out long enough to bore the party animals into leaving and when the power came back on it had cooled down and was a perfect evening for eliminations. I had a ton of fun.

Lavon

X2 the ones that weren't there for the racing left and the trucks ran damn good. It was a damn good time even after the power went out.

What happened behind the concrete bleachers at the pulls when the cops took the guy and 2 kids off of a golf cart? Did he throw a fire cracker or something?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Some drunk guy shot off a 22short at the truck pulls tonight. After he ran his golf cart off in a ditch. Dropped his gun in process and had to make sure it still worked. What makes it even worse was his kids were on the back of the cart whole time.

Some drunk guy shot off a 22short at the truck pulls tonight. After he ran his golf cart off in a ditch. Dropped his gun in process and had to make sure it still worked. What makes it even worse was his kids were on the back of the cart whole time.

You're joking. Right?

WHY on earth would you have a gun at a sled pull??? you hill billies out there are strange :doh:

WHY on earth would you have a gun at a sled pull??? you hill billies out there are strange :doh:

I heard he was from Utah..........LOL

We had a good time. Less rowdy-ness than past years from what I saw but we left right after Van Haisley pulled.

Wow. Thats crazy. The cops were on him pretty quick.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The cops pretty much have BG on lock down. Are there idiots? Yep...saw one get popped for doing a burnout. Good for him. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Saw some people hanging out in a parking lot doing the occasional burnout but nothing like SDX has been...maybe 50 trucks if that.
The people that aren't here really don't need to comment. It's not bad at all...the most well behaved TS in 5-6 years from what I've seen the last 3 days.
There's no need for any stupid ass invitation only crap.

The kid that hit the pole was sober and is gonna get a hefty bill for what he did I'm sure.
The racing was bad ass and all finished at a decent time even with the shut down.
The pulls, minus one idiot firing a shot behind the stands was bad ass too.
I was actually impressed when the recording of our national anthem was playing and it stopped for some reason mid way through...the whole crowd in its entirety chimed in and sang it to completion. That was pretty damned cool.
The track was awesome and we saw one hell of a show.

The spectator count was as high or higher than I've ever seen...so to only have a couple of things happen is a pretty damn good record of you ask me.

If you missed it go kick yourself now cause it may have been the best one ever.

Also saw a dodge do a burnout at the drags slid down the grass and clipped the front of a very clean chevy. Dented his bed and broke his taillight off, and bent the bumper and fender on the duramax. Tards will be tards...

This bein my first time here. I think it was bad ass. I think the pulls could've been a lil more organized in the pits but all in all hands down one of the best pulls ive been too. Will be back next year.

There's no need for any stupid ass invitation only crap.

I agree. Everybody sitting at home is blowing the forum up with how many retards are there ruining it and it needs to be invitation only. Everyone that I've spoke with that is there says it was awesome. I wish I could have made it...