Another TS douch bag ruins it for everyone...

Well seems like a throttle with a mind of it's own could cause accidents... Happened to me with my buds 06, thank god it was a manual or else there would had been an ACCIDENT. LOL

Nah, I'd much rather be here where it's 116 during the day (and my time to sleep since I fly at night) and my accommodations have no electricity, meaning no air conditioning or lights in a steal windowless building. My deodorant and toothpaste were melted when I woke up at 2100. It's actually hotter in the rooms than outside. But at least the shower has no electricity either, so that's a bonus.

Where the **** are you? Even bare bases have generator power! Sounds like your on a real deployment!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I don't want no one to turn this around on Danny. I'm not saying the tune has anything to do with someone's stupid mistake that is solely our fault. Someone asked who's tune it was so I told them I'm not pointing fingers. Only reason I mentioned the the throttle hang was that I warned my friend to not be hot rodding it cause he dont know how the truck drives.

Where the **** are you? Even bare bases have generator power! Sounds like your on a real deployment!

Generators have been removed since the base was put on the local grid...the line feeding the base was cut (mysteriously) and they have managed to get 7/8 of the base back on the grid....but not 1/2 of the "dorms", the theater is up and running though. Going on 63 hours now.

Generators have been removed since the base was put on the local grid...the line feeding the base was cut (mysteriously) and they have managed to get 7/8 of the base back on the grid....but not 1/2 of the "dorms", the theater is up and running though. Going on 63 hours now.

Haha ill bet all the officers have power to their buildings too. Douchebags.

Everyone singing the National Anthem = Coolest phucking thing ever.

I guess i must apologise also. I was told that the guy driving the truck was drunk and had been arrested .

Over all it was a good event.

It did reinforce my thinking that sled pulling is way better than drag racing. Don't get me wrong I love to watch drag racing. All the by runs and trucks that can't get there charger(s) lit provide little entertainment for me. I like to see everyone go fast but i would rather see everyone go rounds head to head. Maybe one day.

What happened at the track was an accident, plain and simple, props to the owner for setting the story straight on what happened.

I guess i must apologise also. I was told that the guy driving the truck was drunk and had been arrested .

Over all it was a good event.

It did reinforce my thinking that sled pulling is way better than drag racing. Don't get me wrong I love to watch drag racing. All the by runs and trucks that can't get there charger(s) lit provide little entertainment for me. I like to see everyone go fast but i would rather see everyone go rounds head to head. Maybe one day.

I would think one could say the same of sled pulling.
I really was impressed that it seemed like all of the big power trucks got down the track(s) this year. Years past havent been so successful.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I enjoy pulling as well, but watching a bunch of similar looking trucks make one pull each is rather anticlimactic to say the least.

yeah i was pretty pissed when that happened, why ruin it for everyone else by being a jackass?

Gotta get dat post count up! Honestly why don't guys go in the random image thread and post 10 pictures, would be easy and acceptable sigh common sense should be considered a superpower these days.

Last edited: