Another TS douch bag ruins it for everyone...

The cops pretty much have BG on lock down. Are there idiots? Yep...saw one get popped for doing a burnout. Good for him. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Saw some people hanging out in a parking lot doing the occasional burnout but nothing like SDX has been...maybe 50 trucks if that.
The people that aren't here really don't need to comment. It's not bad at all...the most well behaved TS in 5-6 years from what I've seen the last 3 days.
There's no need for any stupid ass invitation only crap.

The kid that hit the pole was sober and is gonna get a hefty bill for what he did I'm sure.
The racing was bad ass and all finished at a decent time even with the shut down.
The pulls, minus one idiot firing a shot behind the stands was bad ass too.
I was actually impressed when the recording of our national anthem was playing and it stopped for some reason mid way through...the whole crowd in its entirety chimed in and sang it to completion. That was pretty damned cool.
The track was awesome and we saw one hell of a show.

The spectator count was as high or higher than I've ever seen...so to only have a couple of things happen is a pretty damn good record of you ask me.

If you missed it go kick yourself now cause it may have been the best one ever.
X2....Ive been to every TS pull and this was by far the best as far as turnout and tard control.

The national anthem was bad ass...gave me chills.

Yes, it was total sarcasm. Seems I hit a nerve there. That wasn't your truck was it?

Nooo, I didn't get to go. In all seriousness, my truck with those mods smokes less than a superchipped vp truck.

Well dang, sounds like it was a lot of fun, wish I could have been there. Too bad my trucks all tore apart.LOL Maybe next year.

I was actually impressed when the recording of our national anthem was playing and it stopped for some reason mid way through...the whole crowd in its entirety chimed in and sang it to completion. That was pretty damned cool.

That is pretty awesome, and completely un-expected. I'm really kicking myself for not making it.

Nooo, I didn't get to go. In all seriousness, my truck with those mods smokes less than a superchipped vp truck.

It wasn't directed at you roachie, I followed you down 640 the other night and know the fummins is clean as can be.

Some drunk guy shot off a 22short at the truck pulls tonight. After he ran his golf cart off in a ditch. Dropped his gun in process and had to make sure it still worked. What makes it even worse was his kids were on the back of the cart whole time.

the whole time i thought it was a fire cracker....

That is pretty awesome, and completely un-expected. I'm really kicking myself for not making it.

That would have brought tears to my eyes no doubt!

You need to go without a doubt, both years I went it was a train wreck, first time it rained like crazy and the track got trashed buy some idiot, second year it was 15 feet under water.....no I'm not kidding. Both years the pulls were great right along with the people, good folk for sure!

Richard's post makes me think I should have cancelled class and took the money out of savings to go.

Jim

I vote we bring paint ball guns, with frozen paint balls, them suckers do some real damage. f'n douche bags.

Funniest ******* thing but My 03 got paintballed while I was taking the back way out of bowling green to avoid the attention of the police that was gathering friday night.

well my truck is famous for all the wrong reasons and i hate that. i figured it wouldnt take me long to find a bash thread. but anyways yes im the owner of this truck that hit the guide wire, and no i was not the person driving it. just to clarify the story so people know my truck was parked on the other side of the track and my buddy wanted to bring it over to park it beside my other friends truck. I had just had the truck tuned with efi friday morning and the tune wasnt exactly right cause a little throttle hang and i warned him to not be acting stupid in it for this very reason. any ways we rode over and got the truck and came back to the other side and where you come through the gate into the field there was a space between the fence and row of trucks to fit through to get down to front row by the track were was parked and this narrow spot just happen to be where the guide wire on the electric pole was and when he made the turn i guess he didnt see the wire in time and clipped it causing it to break and releashing the tension on the pole causing it to snap. the boy driving the truck was not drunk it was merely a stupid mistake.. as was me allowing someone else to drive my truck. im deeply sorry to everyone who there to spectate the drags for the delay and especially to Dennis, Shelia, and Dallas for the trouble and the property damage. props to them all and the electric company for keeping the show going. i hate the fact this happened because it makes me look like a fool even though i didnt hit the pole myself but it was my truck. i come to these events beause i love diesel motorsports. im not a kid(or adult) who just wants to get drunk and see smoke. i actually ran this truck on the track friday before hand and put it on the dyno last night. hopefully yall wont hang me now but your free to form your own opinions. Im just thankful that no was hurt or anyone elses trucks was damaged besides my own. as far as my truck it can be fixed i dont really care, its just my pride that hurts the most.

Who tuned it LOL and congrats on owning up to it even though it was just that... An accident.

danny toops tuned it. still got some bugs to work out but he had to go back to ohio. im getting autocal once he gets them in so hopefully get the small issues took care of. and yea im not one to run from my problems il be the first to admit when i screw up.

The throttle hang is in his os more so then the tune itself. I'm not sure how my tune has anything to do with your buddie hitting the pole unless he was flooring it in between 2 trucks?? Nice callout on the tuning being the problem!

The throttle hang is in his os more so then the tune itself. I'm not sure how my tune has anything to do with your buddie hitting the pole unless he was flooring it in between 2 trucks?? Nice callout on the tuning being the problem!

I didn't read it that way at all. I read it ass if the guy was to start messing around (between point A and point B) it might hang and get him in trouble. NOT that it had anything to do with slowly (presumably) driving past a light pole and not seeing the guide wire.

If you missed it go kick yourself now cause it may have been the best one ever.

Nah, I'd much rather be here where it's 116 during the day (and my time to sleep since I fly at night) and my accommodations have no electricity, meaning no air conditioning or lights in a steal windowless building. My deodorant and toothpaste were melted when I woke up at 2100. It's actually hotter in the rooms than outside. But at least the shower has no electricity either, so that's a bonus.

So why even mention the tuning issue if it had nothing to do with the accident?:what:

So why even mention the tuning issue if it had nothing to do with the accident?:what:

My thought exactly it Def. Had some throttle issues. But in no way should my tune be mentioned. I wouldve spent all day to make it right Idk could've. I had to leave to go back to Ohio it should be taken care of next go around.