Another TS douch bag ruins it for everyone...

Glad I'm in a loaner car, I'm incognito! LOL

Sad this is the only way to guarantee you won't be hassled by anyone at an event anymore...Exclusions include Timbeaux and some douche kid with his dads truck.

I guess he has one of MPD's single 475 and has to run an extreme race tune to spool it as well.

Im not sure what you are talking about here but please allow me to be the first to say that you sir are a fukking idiot.

Sad this is the only way to guarantee you won't be hassled by anyone at an event anymore...Exclusions include Timbeaux and some douche kid with his dads truck.

Agreed

Last edited:
Im not sure what you are talking about here but please allow me to be the first to say that you sir are a fukking idiot.

Agreed

He was sarcasticaly saying what was the excuse for the 6.4 that was "rolling coal" next to the 24v. S475 single and program to spool it since the 24 valve was blacking out every intersection and his excuse was he had a 66.

Agreed

It's this new dish called sarcasm. It's delicious. You can buy at Walmart. Pm me your address and I'll send you a jar if it.

I vote we bring paint ball guns, with frozen paint balls, them suckers do some real damage. f'n douche bags.

Invitation only would be sweet, but it would also prevent the guys like me without friends in high places from ever getting an invite.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

We followed a white 24 valve with a holderdown sticker in the back window. Every light we came to I had to drive through a cloud of smoke. I got some baad looks from the locals sitting next to us in traffic even though it was not any of our trucks doing it. It is no wonder that average people hate diesel events.

Wonder what would have happend if I told him my clean tow rig has a 66mm on it with 240's and a hrvp. LOL

Invitation only tickets handed out to real people who in turn can invite 10 people that they are responsible for?

Invitation only tickets handed out to real people who in turn can invite 10 people that they are responsible for?

Who ever gets the initial real tickets would suddenly have 100 long lost friends falling out of the wood work, and id still be screwed lol.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, it was total sarcasm. Seems I hit a nerve there. That wasn't your truck was it?

Last edited:
a6937589-41b7-592e.jpg