Another TS douch bag ruins it for everyone...

So do we needs a CompD Dbag Peace Officers? I via for the medic position in case one of ours gets knocked out.

Keep us updated?

I laying in my hotel room watching tv and you can here all the suped up hot rods runing up and down the roads. You know it's just ridiclious that people can't grow up. It's NOT cool to blow smoke all over town! Doing burnouts does not prove how much Hp you have. It's just ridiculous in my opinion, if you think your truck is a pulling truck go pull it, if you think your truck is fast go drag race it. Doing a hairy burnout with all your buddies in the back of your truck proves nothing!!!! It just irritates me. Sorry for the rant.

I have no idea why people cannot go to and enjoy an event like rational human beings. I enjoyed the drags as it was the first time I was able to make it. I enjoy the events alot. However, the ride to and from can suck. Sitting in traffic watching people blow smoke.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Power was out for about an hour and a half. BGMU was great getting there and we were back to racing. The guy was letting his buddy move his truck closer to the stands and he hit the electric pole. The kid that was driving was not arrested as he was not drunk. It was an accident that was very unfortunate. The race got back up and running and turned out to be an awesome ending. Congrats to Phil Taylor for bring home the pro street win!! Awesome race against Micah Sullivan.

Will post all the results later.

Last edited:
Damn the phucking tards.... im about the drunkest one here and i somehow have managed not to hit a power pole or run across the bad side of jonny phucking law...... dumbasses will be dumbasses, but adversity is what defines us.....

............... And Phil Taylor is phucking awesome.

..............almost as awesome as Dennis phucking Perry

It really does suck that every hillbilly with about 50hp over stock thinks they are some sort of bad ass when they go to events such as TS & Scheids. They reflect so badly on the public, in comparison to those of us who compete in diesel industry. And to see the pic from TS...I think stricter rules need to be put in place. We don't need these people ruining events that we go to, in hopes to compete. You never know from year to year if you're going to have the chance to go back because some punk spectator has messed it up. Easy to see who goes to these events to actually watch and learn from the shows rather than participating in a drunken stupor fest.

Power was out for about an hour and a half. BGMU was great getting there and we were back to racing. The guy was letting his buddy move his truck closer to the stands and he hit the electric pole. The kid that was driving was not arrested as he was not drunk. It was an accident that was very unfortunate. The race got back up and running and turned out to be an awesome ending. Congrats to Phil Taylor for bring home the pro street win!! Awesome race against Micah Sullivan.

Dang, should have waited to post. Thanks for clarifying the subject though. Glad to see it wasn't from intoxication.

So Im in my hotel room and there is a burn out competition going on in the parking lot. It got so smokey that the Smoke Detectors in the hotel are going off. WTF???

So Im in my hotel room and there is a burn out competition going on in the parking lot. It got so smokey that the Smoke Detectors in the hotel are going off. WTF???

any hardware stores open yet? grab a bag of screws and walk around dumping your pockets out.

Seen pictures on facebook of the truck that hit the pole sucks it happens just glad it wasnt someone drunk being stupid

anyone have any better pics of the damage to the truck after the retard took out the power?

seen this on FB

truckvspole.jpg

Kid still sounds like a moron, accident or not.

People are doing stupid chit at a big diesel event?!?!?! STOP THE PRESSES!!!

LOL

Who doesn't expect this stuff to happen at this point?

Who doesn't expect this stuff to happen at this point?

I expect those of you that are there to stop the supidity as you see it...

Police your own, you don't have to be a dick about it, even if you just take 5 minutes to educate, guide and mentor these little retards, a little effort can go a long way.