Any info on this pull on the 31st??

O im so sorry:umno: you have the longest list of :bs: excuses I have ever heard. O poor me my truck sucks I can't read the rules :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1: get your head out of your ass.

:umno: rules stated crossbolts as close to turbo as possible not where, I had them in the bottom of the dp. Schied tech guy said 12in...total bs in my opinion since rule left it up to interpritation, dont believe me dig out the finishing order of the 2.6 class.

If it were me driving that far to pull i wouldnt be lazy and not pull the downpipe out and get em good and close, but thats just me.

:umno: rules stated crossbolts as close to turbo as possible not where, I had them in the bottom of the dp. Schied tech guy said 12in...total bs in my opinion since rule left it up to interpritation, dont believe me dig out the finishing order of the 2.6 class.

Still not buyin come up with some more poor me stories and try try again.*bdh**bdh*:blahblah1::blahblah1:

Try this we build are trucks to the rules for the class that is around here. We don't go to pulls like dover with a truck 3 class's above the rest and kick everyones a$$ and have a bunch of a$$holes like you tellen every body how great we are I do a good enough job of that on my own. OK BUD:poke::stab:

yeah you're right. you guys build your trucks for the tiddler class and wont leave it. y not? u tell me u build two motors, right? then grow some nuts slap some cut meats on and some big turbos and lets see how awesome u guys really are! but i guarantee none of you will. bc then ud actually have to pull against runnin in the red and get ur poor lil butts beat.

heres the thing, u guys complain that truck was built above you...but what u tards miss is that rules are rules, they apply to all of us evenly. my question is, if you guys are the best pullers ever, why dont u jump up and play with the big boys?

and secondly, you all talk a big game, but josh is the only one who told us who he really was....he might be a smartAZZ just like me but i'll give hime credit for doing so.

id like to see a list of names and points championships won......

flame suit on:stab:

yeah you're right. you guys build your trucks for the tiddler class and wont leave it. y not? u tell me u build two motors, right? then grow some nuts slap some cut meats on and some big turbos and lets see how awesome u guys really are! but i guarantee none of you will. bc then ud actually have to pull against runnin in the red and get ur poor lil butts beat.

heres the thing, u guys complain that truck was built above you...but what u tards miss is that rules are rules, they apply to all of us evenly. my question is, if you guys are the best pullers ever, why dont u jump up and play with the big boys?

and secondly, you all talk a big game, but josh is the only one who told us who he really was....he might be a smartAZZ just like me but i'll give hime credit for doing so.
Nuts has nothin to do with this. I hate to say this but you guys brought it on. why did calvin jump up probley cuz jon lorenz was kickin his ass in pro street. that makes my point I pull in the class I do cuz I can compete If I could aford to build a pro mod I would. I would jump in the seat of anyones pro mod and drive it. Rules are rules that is why calvin doesn't pull in 2.6 all the time we can pull open and we do that because it pays more for 8th place than street pays for 1st. When there is only 4 or 5 good runnin trucks only makes cents. So we should compare apples to apples next time. As for calvin posten that. That just proves how great he is.LOL:blahblah1:

i love how every one of you will pull some dudes name out of the air....we arent talkin about john here. you and your buddies got somethin smart to say about everyone and everything. Why didnt you guys beat him? hmmm?

Why did he jump up? wouldnt it be your dream if you could? it sure as hell would be mine. the boy paid his dues...won some points races. and guess what, makes the $ required to play. so until you've paid those dues, won those championships...maybe spend less time complainin about everyone elses sh$% and worry about your own. maybe then ull win a points race.

and while you're at it. drive your trucks to the street class pull. i did.

i and everyone else reading this worthless thread are waiting for your list of points champions.

i love how every one of you will pull some dudes name out of the air....we arent talkin about john here. you and your buddies got somethin smart to say about everyone and everything. Why didnt you guys beat him? hmmm?

Why did he jump up? wouldnt it be your dream if you could? it sure as hell would be mine. the boy paid his dues...won some points races. and guess what, makes the $ required to play. so until you've paid those dues, won those championships...maybe spend less time complainin about everyone elses sh$% and worry about your own. maybe then ull win a points race.

and while you're at it. drive your trucks to the street class pull. i did.

i and everyone else reading this worthless thread are waiting for your list of points champions.

Speaken of pullin names out of the air how did calvin even come up in this thread you assholes brought him up. why didn't I beat him well I think I already said that but here we go I PULL 2.6 because it is around here. As for the points it was never that important to me because I like to go to pulls in other areas. Why don't I drive to the pulls I think every one knows the answer to that. I don't like sitten at the pull all night waitn for a ride. I guess my truck just isn't as reliable as yours. *bdh**bdh*

I reckon that by the time Spring comes, there won't be any Cummins trucks left to pull, they will all have destroyed each other on the interwebby. :bang :kick: :blahblah1:

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

This thread has gone in the Weeds. Anymore personal attacks and some of you guys will see a few days off.

Thank you

Positive posts are not permited in this thread!! :doh:

I understand you guys problem. When I had a Dodge, I was frustrated too. :hehe:

lol u know im driving around an 03 gmc cab and chassis (dump truck) with the zf trans. im tryin to get it retired from work duty...strip the bed and see what this fuss over efi live is all about!

wideopen.... 10-4 my man!

I don't take any of this personally. Now them on the the other hand...LOL

Why don't I pull in the mod class? Hmm lets see. It takes big money to build a truck, (even more for someone else to build it, not like id do that) There are hardly any mod classes around here. Who wants to drive 4 hours for one hook with only a few other competitors, when you can stay within an hour radius and have 2-3 hooks in a week, sometimes more with 20-30 trucks in a class??

Oh and we are the only one pullin names up. LOL. " Oh ya, well Calvin will kick all your asses!!" One word. Hypocrite.

but please don't take this personally...LOL

I reckon that by the time Spring comes, there won't be any Cummins trucks left to pull, they will all have destroyed each other on the interwebby. :bang :kick: :blahblah1:

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Oh they'll be around, you better look out!!