Any info on this pull on the 31st??

Actually, I come to this forum to follow the adventures of Tank in the off topic section. He seems to have a very active sex life, unlike many of the posters on this thread, who haven't a clue. :pop: LOL

I have probably had more sex than you in the last 25 years. I mean you are like 100 or something right.LOLLOL:doh::doh::poke:

I have probably had more sex than you in the last 25 years. I mean you are like 100 or something right.LOLLOL:doh::doh::poke:

I actually had my first sexual experience in the back seat of a 1938 Buick.
Unfortunately, no one else was there to enjoy the moment.

Johnny Carson

It was published that there were no hanging weights Sat night. Have they changed it?

You are correct my fault:doh:. I was told Northwest was doing the pull. Actually dug out the flyer they sent me in the mail and see its AHPA. Sorry for the confusion.

FYI... Per Mercer Raceway Parks Website the Pull is postponed until next Saturday 11/07/09.

Had my claped out 12v ready to go. now can't even pull. maybe ill get drunk and fall off my high horse tonight.:rockwoot::rockwoot::woohoo:

LOL I was afraid to post something useful, but it had died for a few days
Not to worry. this thread is far from being dead it was just a long work week for us ohio boys. At the bar that is :Cheer::Cheer: U know how we roll dark to dark. If we didn't spend so much money in the bar during the winter we would really put it on u pa boys.

ktm,what i would like to know,if these trucks are so powerfull thats these windbags have,where were they when there were pulls in burton,or dover this fall,i never seen them,....maybe i covered them up with all the dirt I was throwing,bunch of rookies,

ktm,what i would like to know,if these trucks are so powerfull thats these windbags have,where were they when there were pulls in burton,or dover this fall,i never seen them,....maybe i covered them up with all the dirt I was throwing,bunch of rookies,

Hey goat roper! Why dont u worry about winning your own class instead of beatin up 2.6 2.8 and 3" trucks. Bert near like racing a horse and buggy against a comaro AY?? :poke::stab:

LOL so true...btw you get a chance to talk to Josh for me yet?