Any info on this pull on the 31st??

True, but most of the hard part is done. The actual build.

thats funny, theres tons of pics of runnin in the red being put together in atleys shop. but then again i bet he doesnt know anything compared to you guys.:bow:

u guys need to get off ur damn high horse.

Did calvin do all the work himself? If so thats great, but there are plenty of trucks that are built by shops and the owners just write a check.

Not sure what that's insinuating, but sometimes you have to actually READ the rulebook, before you show up!!!*bdh**bdh**bdh**bdh**bdh*

Do you want them written in crayon?:evilLOL

What i'm insinuating was your pull in london last year. But im sure u already knew that. Turns out we did read the rule book. the one u gave me at the beginning of the season and the one u gave me when i signed up at the pull. As far as im concerned u might as well write the rules in crayon on a napkin cuz u cant seem to stick to them anyways. And that it the reason our trucks were not at nadm pulls this year. Cuz of u!!!$.02

Chill out man. Not sure what your so worked up over, you have no skin in this. Maybe you lost your coloring book?

yeah im real tore up. pshchological distruction...u guys r sharp way to smart for me. i am proably a little unstable now! wanna find out:badidea:

Did calvin do all the work himself? If so thats great, but there are plenty of trucks that are built by shops and the owners just write a check.

i compltely agree, i think the green super ram is an example of that. thats a 3.0 truck if i remember right. it was built by scheid. i dont think thats the way to go..but then again not all of us are good mechanics.

i know woodruff built his motor...did a damn fine job by the looks of it. but from what i could see corey atley and calvin did everything else.

so are all you guys comin to mercer?

so are all you guys comin to mercer?[/QUOTE]

"u guys" hell ya:rockwoot:

flatlanders + ohio + uneducated + 12 valve + "stupid"
-pa - pre madonna's -cr
= another beat down to pa boys

:lolly: since your so smart i tried to lay it out in a equation its proably wrong but im just a stupid ohio boy:nail:

Let me guess, your the guy with the clapped out 12v that can never get off the line running an igloo cooler on the front?

Let me guess, your the guy with the clapped out 12v that can never get off the line running an igloo cooler on the front?

clapped out shows ya what u know that motor has about 10 hooks on it.
since your such a pullin pro how come u didnt hook all year.

as far as gettin it of the line some day when u make more than 250 hp u will have decesions to make like what gear and set up etc. i know things r pretty complicated with what tune to run and 1st low stock turbo set up u used last year . this year i suppose u decided to save the humilation and sit it out.
for me a lot of changes were made in winter and during year . but things will b much smoother next year.
bottom line i dont have any thing to prove to your ignorant bleacher sittin azz

That thing sure was impressive when it did come off the line. If i remember right when it did it was usually in front of my truck. Sure was nice having that cooler so nice and handy too.:Cheer::Cheer: Think your truck placed higher than sledpuller21's truck in any the pulls i was at this year. I'm just sayin.$.02

Hey I found SledPuller21's dyno sheet. Look at those RPMS!!!

vtecgraphrm1.gif

LOL we'll see ya next year on the track and this weekend at mercer. I cant believe I'm getting drug into this again:doh:.

LOL we'll see ya next year on the track and this weekend at mercer. I cant believe I'm getting drug into this again:doh:.

i doubt it full pull no hanging weights :badidea:

and whats with no pro class:doh:

all thats left to do is kick azz :rockwoot:

so heres your chance maybe you and your bf can crack the top 5 for once

all us ohio boys r already building for next year already :woohoo:plus there r a ton of partys usually sledpulling goes first but rick from fp is a d-ck and his rules r gay. plus its in pa...everytime we role up in that state my stomach gets upset.

although it is fun to take the first 3 spots in the money 99.9% of the timeLOL

all us boys from ohio just want to thanks for your contributions in 09:Cheer:

save your money u dont have a chance$.02

i doubt it full pull no hanging weights :badidea:

and whats with no pro class:doh:

all thats left to do is kick azz :rockwoot:

so heres your chance maybe you and your bf can crack the top 5 for once

all us ohio boys r already building for next year already :woohoo:plus there r a ton of partys usually sledpulling goes first but rick from fp is a d-ck and his rules r gay. plus its in pa...everytime we role up in that state my stomach gets upset.

although it is fun to take the first 3 spots in the money 99.9% of the timeLOL

all us boys from ohio just want to thanks for your contributions in 09:Cheer:

save your money u dont have a chance$.02

Full Pull isnt puting it on. Hanging weights are allowed saturday. Also next year FP will allow weights, they're adopting NADM 2.6 rules. I hope your building for next year also.:Cheer:

Full Pull isnt puting it on. Hanging weights are allowed saturday. Also next year FP will allow weights, they're adopting NADM 2.6 rules. I hope your building for next year also.:Cheer:

It was published that there were no hanging weights Sat night. Have they changed it?

looks like someone is still watching the most worthless thread ever.LOLLOLLOL

Actually, I come to this forum to follow the adventures of Tank in the off topic section. He seems to have a very active sex life, unlike many of the posters on this thread, who haven't a clue. :pop: LOL

Back