Any info on this pull on the 31st??

Looks like were dominating this thread with useless BS now, the tables have turned!!! What now!

pa tards

damm i was hanging back waiting to see if these big mouths were gonna step up and pratice what they preach and nothin .

so disappointing . but did u expect anything else. i mean were not college educated... but u learn a lot about sledpullin there! bottom line is hard work and a lot of time is what it takes to b competitive in pullin. college degrees and 5 thousand posts on comp d r not gonna get it done. i agree that comp d is full of people who know something. but u got people blowing there lips off which disinterest's me and my buddys. its hard to give advice to someone who clearly knows everything and disrespects people who r dedicated to the sport.

if memory serves me between all us dumb uneducated ohio flatlanders clearly dominated pa this year at the pulls. matter of fact we won more pa pulls than ohio . which proves a valid point we pulled more ohio pulls than pa pulls but yet won more pa pulls . hold on let me get my spread sheet out on my mac cause im a educated business man looks like pa provides less competition. bottom line, wish i could have gottin in on the trash talkin but i was to busy taken pics of random girls and posting on my facebook account

dumb uneducated ohio flatlanders clearly dominated pa this year at the pulls. matter of fact we won more pa pulls than ohio .

(so who won the Oho pulls? Indians?)

PA guys get yer heads out of wherever they have been stuck, and learn how to hook your trucks to at LEAST beat the Ohio guys who dare venture into Steeler country!!

Don't make me build another truck.....LOL

(so who won the Oho pulls? Indians?)

PA guys get yer heads out of wherever they have been stuck, and learn how to hook your trucks to at LEAST beat the Ohio guys who dare venture into Steeler country!!

Don't make me build another truck.....LOL

Just when I thought it was over. I think alot of what has happened is pa guys seem to just build in incriments to keep up with local competition. Nobody wants to think outside the box or big picture. I'd rather not stir the **** and get it going again so I'll leave it at that. Gene I'm with you, time for pa to step up.

Don't make me build another truck.....LOL[/QUOTE said:
thats what we have been waiting on. then we should put on a pull give u a rulebook to set your truck up by and when u show up i'll change the rules on u. Sound familiar ? Lets see your truck put your money where your mouth is.*bdh*:Cheer:

then we should put on a pull give u a rulebook to set your truck up by and when u show up i'll change the rules on u. Sound familiar ? :

Not sure what that's insinuating, but sometimes you have to actually READ the rulebook, before you show up!!!*bdh**bdh**bdh**bdh**bdh*

Do you want them written in crayon?:evilLOL

damm i was hanging back waiting to see if these big mouths were gonna step up and pratice what they preach and nothin .

so disappointing . but did u expect anything else. i mean were not college educated... but u learn a lot about sledpullin there! bottom line is hard work and a lot of time is what it takes to b competitive in pullin. college degrees and 5 thousand posts on comp d r not gonna get it done. i agree that comp d is full of people who know something. but u got people blowing there lips off which disinterest's me and my buddys. its hard to give advice to someone who clearly knows everything and disrespects people who r dedicated to the sport.

if memory serves me between all us dumb uneducated ohio flatlanders clearly dominated pa this year at the pulls. matter of fact we won more pa pulls than ohio . which proves a valid point we pulled more ohio pulls than pa pulls but yet won more pa pulls . hold on let me get my spread sheet out on my mac cause im a educated business man looks like pa provides less competition. bottom line, wish i could have gottin in on the trash talkin but i was to busy taken pics of random girls and posting on my facebook account

damn man, u talk a lot of trash behind that computation machine! as far as pullin goes , im here to have fun and learn. but if u have a dirtbike ill gladly make u look like a retard at the chuck-e-cheese.

damn man, u talk a lot of trash behind that computation machine! as far as pullin goes , im here to have fun and learn. but if u have a dirtbike ill gladly make u look like a retard at the chuck-e-cheese.

practice what u preach. that comment was directed at u moron . how many times have u saw me talking trash on that "computation machine" as u call it verses you tard???? practice what u preach .

as far as pullin goes i dont think your gonna have too much fun gettin your azz spanked at the pulls. your not gonna learn from the people who do well cause u cant shut your pie hole. your always talkin about IQ scores, your college degrees, how bad ass u r on a dirtbike, how r such a pimp daddy real ladys man i bet :umno:, who on here really think this douchebag is cool ??? im not impressed.
when that short bus of yours leaves out of chuck e cheese today think about backing down the bad azz image u try so hard at$.02

practice what u preach. that comment was directed at u moron . how many times have u saw me talking trash on that "computation machine" as u call it verses you tard???? practice what u preach .

as far as pullin goes i dont think your gonna have too much fun gettin your azz spanked at the pulls. your not gonna learn from the people who do well cause u cant shut your pie hole. your always talkin about IQ scores, your college degrees, how bad ass u r on a dirtbike, how r such a pimp daddy real ladys man i bet :umno:, who on here really think this douchebag is cool ??? im not impressed.
when that short bus of yours leaves out of chuck e cheese today think about backing down the bad azz image u try so hard at$.02

Chill out man. Not sure what your so worked up over, you have no skin in this. Maybe you lost your coloring book?

Last edited:

ill let u in on a little secret...aside from all the college stuff actually being fact, i simply post it to get u all wound up. guess what it worked!
i made my peace with josh...let it go.

i talk about what i know man, do u see me sitting here teling u how to pull? no, because i dont know that and im not pretending too. but if i want to know how to win, ill call calvin.:rockwoot:

I didn't think it was that hard to write a check.:what:

All the money in the world won't win ya **** if you cant read the track or drive the truck. You have no idea what goes into setting up those trucks before every pull.