Any info on this pull on the 31st??

There you go wrong again consistent is being abel to put you spare engine in the same night you blow the other one. :thankyou2:

im guessing u built the spare motor same sas the first right? and the first broke, hypothetically. so u swap in the spare motor expecting a different outcome...it not breaking.

that my friend is the definition of insanity.

admit it, u want to build it right the first time so it doesnt break. and when u do break one, u change your build correct?

i swear im droppin iq points just readin this...good thing i was actually tested at 138 in college eh?

Hey I just got off work cracker jack...dark to dark thats how we roll!:rockwoot:

lol same here. neighbor conned me into bobcat work...but it payyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys cash $. lol and free beer. i need to work slower so i can pay off that input.

im guessing u built the spare motor same sas the first right? and the first broke, hypothetically. so u swap in the spare motor expecting a different outcome...it not breaking.

that my friend is the definition of insanity.

admit it, u want to build it right the first time so it doesnt break. and when u do break one, u change your build correct?

i swear im droppin iq points just readin this...good thing i was actually tested at 138 in college eh?

Damn wrong again. I build 2 engines cause I like to pull. And the winter is long here. I build them to run so I keep pushin till they break. Don't mater how good it is if someone beats me Ill push a bit more. Can't be skerd.

As for the iq I think the coputer is messin with the screen you mean 38LOL:stab:

u might be an ok guy if u actually shot a hole in ur comp screen!

i wonder if a retards helmet would pass tech?

thought about it a couple times. dang fancy tv anyway.

Don't forget chin strap.LOL:LOL

lol the white one on the helmet or the facial hair type of strap?LOL

i would totally rock one though...hell i tried getting pink helmets when i ran the gncc series...but my gf's head was too small! lol