Any info on this pull on the 31st??

i think what the smartass means is to build it once, build it right. reliable is what wins championships. nobody remembers who got the number 2 plate.

i think what the smartass means is to build it once, build it right. reliable is what wins championships. nobody remembers who got the number 2 plate.

So when the Bennets blew their tuck up this year they lost the points series? :umno:

No consistantancy is what wins championships! reliable is the motor that is not in a pulling chassie!

I've came to the conclusion everyone is the thread other than me is coorect...I'm now tearing the motor apart, replacing the pump with a ve with 3200gsk, 5x.24's, hybrid hx35-40, a holley blue lp, getrag , untorqued headstuds, and possibly a dana 60 in the rear. God knows you cant win unless your breaking ****. :woohoo:. Maybe you should head up this weekend justin, just got a lead on a 350cc ve, we'll throw it on. Sorry for if I upset anyone, I've seen the light now.

I've came to the conclusion everyone is the thread other than me is coorect...I'm now tearing the motor apart, replacing the pump with a ve with 3200gsk, 5x.24's, hybrid hx35-40, a holley blue lp, getrag , untorqued headstuds, and possibly a dana 60 in the rear. God knows you cant win unless your breaking ****. :woohoo:. Maybe you should head up this weekend justin, just got a lead on a 350cc ve, we'll throw it on. Sorry for if I upset anyone, I've seen the light now.

Yep your wrong.LOL I thought you were " done bickering".*bdh*

If I were you, and this is just me,I would ditch the un torqued headstuds and run un torqued headbolts...rookie mistake on your part.

well when its reliable its consistent....i thought that was a fairly easy conclusion to draw.

350cc? woooooooooooooooooooooooo doggy...thats a lotta dimp!

hey to hell with that d60...i have 2 gm 10 bolt one leggers at my shop and a couple th 350s. that way when we break them we have spares!

I think you are too...maybe itd stay together a whole season.

Sure seems like a lot of talk from someone that doesn't pull or do you pull? And by the way who the hell are you were are the vids of your truck pullin?
I just relized I have been wasting my time talken chit to some jacka$$ that probable will never pull.$.02:Cheer:

sledpuller21 has pulled, and been competitive, i will vouch for that as i have witnessed it. not sure about this particular truck, but seeing the other two trucks he had i would guess this one runs too..$.02

jeezus, u morons are still at it! im out there makin the dollar....u guys need...whats the word....jobs!

kidding, dont get ur panties in a bunch

jeezus, u morons are still at it! im out there makin the dollar....u guys need...whats the word....jobs!

kidding, dont get ur panties in a bunch

Hey I just got off work cracker jack...dark to dark thats how we roll!:rockwoot: