Any info on this pull on the 31st??

ktm,what i would like to know,if these trucks are so powerfull thats these windbags have,where were they when there were pulls in burton,or dover this fall,i never seen them,....maybe i covered them up with all the dirt I was throwing,bunch of rookies,

Hey man when your done beating up on the street trucks ya wanna go punch a bunch of 1st graders in the head too?? You must feel like a real man. How many feet did you place behind Shane Kellog? "Hey I got 2nd place, and I only got beat by 30ft!! Whoohoo!" :blahblah1: I'd say thats a good ole country azz whippin. Looks like ohio wins again. Hows it feel to get a mud hole stomped in ur ass. :poke:

Last edited:
Hey man when your done beating up on the street trucks ya wanna go punch a bunch of 1st graders in the head too?? You must feel like a real man. How many feet did you place behind Shane Kellog? "Hey I got 2nd place, and I only got beat by 30ft!! Whoohoo!" :blahblah1: I'd say thats a good ole country azz whippin. Looks like ohio wins again. Hows it feel to get a mud hole stomped in ur ass. :poke:

Here we go again...you simple phucks just dont get it do ya?

if your trucks are as bad as you say they are, why dont u compete against that red truck ? everyone has to follow the same rules. put your money where your giant mouth is. and street trucks? seriously? how many 2.6 trucks cant be driven on the street? i see an awful lot of trailers for those trucks. let alone the classes he runs in. try try again o great one.:doh:

if your trucks are as bad as you say they are, why dont u compete against that red truck ? everyone has to follow the same rules. put your money where your giant mouth is. and street trucks? seriously? how many 2.6 trucks cant be driven on the street? i see an awful lot of trailers for those trucks. let alone the classes he runs in. try try again o great one.:doh:

Just cuz they're trailered doesn't mean they aren't streetable. i don't know about you but most don't like to round off they're brand new pulling tires and have to call a wrecker when the truck breaks. Yes when, not if.

Try this we build are trucks to the rules for the class that is around here. We don't go to pulls like dover with a truck 3 class's above the rest and kick everyones a$$ and have a bunch of a$$holes like you tellen every body how great we are I do a good enough job of that on my own. OK BUD:poke::stab:

oh stupid one. when u pull a truck more than once a year maybe you will understand. From the sounds of it you have to get trailered home just as much as any of us . and thats just from being a stupid driver on the road. what you gonna do if / when u start making good power? we just call it street diesel cuz thats the name of the class.:poke::poke::poke: and who really wants to throw weight , put in stops,air up tires, and drink beer. when you can just go drink beer:Cheer:

ktm,what i would like to know,if these trucks are so powerfull thats these windbags have,where were they when there were pulls in burton,or dover this fall,i never seen them,....maybe i covered them up with all the dirt I was throwing,bunch of rookies,

calvin your such a bad azz :cheer: runnin in the red put on such a great show in goshen how many of those super street truck did u beat ??? i think if i were u id put some money in growth hormones to fix your midget stature problem . that store bought mod truck you got is tough lookin untill u hop out i find that halirous .how many menonite or amish backs did u have to break to pay for runin in the red?

arent u a little old to being hanging out with these punks or u just hoping the ladies man photographer ktm racer can hook u up with all girls he gets :umno:
maybe he can show u a photo or two he took*bdh*

calvin your such a bad azz :cheer: runnin in the red put on such a great show in goshen how many of those super street truck did u beat ??? i think if i were u id put some money in growth hormones to fix your midget stature problem . that store bought mod truck you got is tough lookin untill u hop out i find that halirous .how many menonite or amish backs did u have to break to pay for runin in the red?

arent u a little old to being hanging out with these punks or u just hoping the ladies man photographer ktm racer can hook u up with all girls he gets :umno:
maybe he can show u a photo or two he took*bdh*

Your kiddin me son...learn to get your truck off the line then run your mouth. I've seen you put on great shows at goshen alsoLOL. If any of you guy's trucks ran half as good as your mouths you might have something.

Your kiddin me son...learn to get your truck off the line then run your mouth. I've seen you put on great shows at goshen alsoLOL. If any of you guy's trucks ran half as good as your mouths you might have something.

Are you f n kiddin me why don't you go back to the dyno forum and lie to those guys some more. you are probly the stupidest person on here you keep talken about all these other trucks. pull your truck and shut the :soap: up.

Are you f n kiddin me why don't you go back to the dyno forum and lie to those guys some more. you are probly the stupidest person on here you keep talken about all these other trucks. pull your truck and shut the :soap: up.
I have for the past 4 years...long before you kids. Little background info gray truck was built up over the winter went to TS this spring to pull(didnt see any of you big shots there btw) and got DQ'ed for a crossbolt misunderstanding. Came home and decided on going dedicated 2.6 with a new truck, sold most of the parts/truck and bought my current lifted truck. Bought my 94 thats being built now a month ago, kinda hard to pull before next year when it'll be in the machine shop at least a month.

I have for the past 4 years...long before you kids. Little background info gray truck was built up over the winter went to TS this spring to pull(didnt see any of you big shots there btw) and got DQ'ed for a crossbolt misunderstanding. Came home and decided on going dedicated 2.6 with a new truck, sold most of the parts/truck and bought my current lifted truck. Bought my 94 thats being built now a month ago, kinda hard to pull before next year when it'll be in the machine shop at least a month.

O im so sorry:umno: you have the longest list of :bs: excuses I have ever heard. O poor me my truck sucks I can't read the rules :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1: get your head out of your ass.

Been pullin 4 years ? I can only remember seein u over here one year. if i remember right u didnt do that well. where were u the other three years. peddle tractor pulling dont count. sorry snaught nosed lil punk. try try again