Any more news of Super Revo?

I'm surprised you even got the SSR! :poke::hehe:

It will be a while for EFI for 04's as you know. And it's gota be better then the TNT "crap". Maybe I can pull a tune combo outa this that will work well with a manual trans? I hope it's half as good as folks are showing to be honest.

wouldn't be surprised if his start screen on the display was "specialized"

byte me :)

Famous last words right here^^^:hehe: JK JK

After 160,000 miles, stock cam, just a head gasket and studs was the most intrusive change. springs and all that is in place too.... over hte years makeing more and more power 50-75hp at a time. I'm expecting something to break sooner then later. :)

Jason, I think I took your turn of Bad Luck for you! And a few others as well....

You'll prob. be okay for a while longer...lol

I guess I'm not looking in the right spot but.... SSR requires a purchase of a new unit or is it able to download to the S-06 like the TNT-R?

Thank you Bob and Marco. Just hand delivered to my desk. A+ on packing and very nice layout on instructions. Bonus was the 100 grand you included in my package with 30% less fat.:thankyou2: Dyno owners should see a boost in revenue very soon. I am booking my time hopefully this weekend.

Thanks again.

Chris.

Yeah, wait! What was your name again? Lucky Dog? :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Sorry, just HAD to!

Marco

:hehe: :hehe: Very lucky! You and Bob are awesome people, time for some new found power.

Thanks again fellas!

Last edited:
I'll be taking an afternoon off work soon as well to hit the rollers. I still have a handful of hardware changes to tune in as well.

Thinking about how marco showed power loss over not having an evacuation fan on the dyno plus the fact that the truck isn't a daily anymore, I called up expandit and ordered up the 26" pipe and I'll be pulling the FTE resonator out. gota love bandclamps!!! Plus, I miss that 5" straight open sound :)

Also I had them ship me a 90" bend and 4 foot pipe to help direct the exhaust out of this one dyno I'll be using.

2011-04-13_14-23-08_619.jpg

sweet mutha luv :p