Anything new with the p-pump conversion injectors?

I'd like to know what those will go for as well Weston. I would prefer the fuel stay in the bowl so I can turn the timing back up. This build won't be running 30* of timing or get N2O until I can keep it in the bowl.

we should have our new nozzles in mid july, 30-35* of timing won't be an issue.

Last edited:
Take ~ 143° pattern to be 35° static on an SO bowl, any idea what a 6x0.018" flows?

Take ~ 143° pattern to be 35° static on an SO bowl, any idea what a 6x0.018" flows?

New nozzles are going to be 144°, and I don't know what a 6x.018 flows. They are also not going to be 6 hole nozzles.

Slightly beneficial, HO bowl is 2mm smaller than the SO bowl. The ° is ALT 248.

Last edited:
Slightly beneficial, HO bowl is 2mm smaller than the SO bowl. The ° is ALT 248.

So the small bowls shouldn't really make too much of a performance difference other than the small drop in usable timing.

ALT 0 on a Mac for future reference.

Im also going to be in the market for a new set of injectors here sometime soon. Very interested in something with a tighter spray angle for more timing. Not if i should run a 6 or 7 hole nozzle.

Go 6 hole and call Haisley for injectors with a tighter angle.

my timing is set right at 40* running my 6x18 JL machined tip tightend up to i dont know what degree. 265 bar . What do you guys think of that setup. I was told what timing to run but i dont know a whole lot about the injector nozzle specifics but that they are a factory bosch 6 hole nozzle.

I have been thinking about going to a 6x.24 and wondering what would be available for me.

my timing is set right at 40* running my 6x18 JL machined tip tightend up to i dont know what degree. 265 bar . What do you guys think of that setup. I was told what timing to run but i dont know a whole lot about the injector nozzle specifics but that they are a factory bosch 6 hole nozzle.

I have been thinking about going to a 6x.24 and wondering what would be available for me.

Who did you get them from?

Local diesel shop Advanced diesel in decatur Il. I just know they sent the new nozzles and bodies to John who did everything he could do to both. Increased fuel passages and what ever else goes along with working the body over. The tips were lazered to size and i think were tightend up 5* but i dont know for sure as i have not got a straight answer from anybody. I know they cost me right at 1200$ total.

JL edm's nozzles. and yeah 5* brings them to a 150*, thats the most they do on them. Its also no where near enough for 40* of timing.

JL edm's nozzles. and yeah 5* brings them to a 150*, thats the most they do on them. Its also no where near enough for 40* of timing.

when i first bought them 30* was the mark. now we have switched to a new setup and was told to run 40*

For some reason i thought they were a 145* angle pattern. That keeps sticking in my head for some reason. This is strictly a 2.8 pulling truck. Im interested in something to fit the timing. Scheids have thier reccomendation for me but that is not on the priority list for this month.LOL

You could use the #0433171505 nozzle for a Mack application, they are 8x0.008" sac style and 140° cone angle. But they are expensive and hard to get a hold of.

CCF06092010_00000.jpg

2 sets were done, don't plan on doing many more. Pretty much sled puller territory at that rate.