Anything new with the p-pump conversion injectors?

Something like this.

CCF06022010_00000.jpg

Last edited:
That is awesome.... I can't wait.......:cheer:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to thank Rick Cooper(Timebomb) for testing a few nozzles to find the following;

5x0.018" VCO nozzle
stock pintle - 3.0LPM
0.015" needle end - 3.3LPM
0.015" collar end - 3.5LPM

5x0.012" Micro-blind
stock pintle - 2.2LPM
0.015" needle end - 2.3LPM

These numbers show that all of those that have said in the past that pintle work is a waste of time, obviously make assumptions not backed by facts.

Last edited:
So a person would be able to order something slightly smaller, or larger by giving the average flow from an existing set, or just sending a copy of the flow card. Cool.

I would like to thank Rick Cooper(Timebomb) for testing a few nozzles to find the following;

5x0.018" VCO nozzle
stock pintle - 3.0LPM
0.015" needle end - 3.3LPM
0.015" collar end - 3.5LPM

5x0.012" Micro-blind
stock pintle - 2.2LPM
0.015" needle end - 2.3LPM

These numbers show that all of those that have said in the past that pintle work is a waste of time, obviously make assumptions not backed by facts.

Nice to see some real numbers, is that .015" total or added. Thanks Chris

I need more drawings. :(Cooper...let me know next time you head to Lloyds! so you can show me what we're talking about. LOL BTW, How you doing man?

This chart is very consistent with Westons injectors... this isnt a rarity.
Again, Nice job Weston.

Ben B.

The next step is to test and see if any of this makes a difference. Hopefully it does.

The next step is to test and see if any of this makes a difference. Hopefully it does.

I agree, I am still astonished at the numbers that have been made by the quality I have seen.

These nozzles are defective. Someone forgot to disc grind the factory markings off.

These nozzles are defective. Someone forgot to disc grind the factory markings off.

It doesn't matter if you know the nozzle number, I bought every one in the US, they are back-ordered through Bosch.

I'm saving my pennies for a new set of injectors, been pretty happy with these jammer 5's but its time for something new. Prolly move from 7 to a 6 hole.

Might as well go with the 148° Mack nozzle rather than the common 155°.

Might as well go with the 148° Mack nozzle rather than the common 155°.

I hope to when they become available. Are you still working on them?

PM me with a price and availability when you get a chance. I know we've had our words and differences, but nobody else is really pursuing this market now other than yourself and RCP, and I want the best I can get now.

Back