April 11 Rockingham NADM Drag Race

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
Rockingham, NC April 11 NADM Drag Race, All classes including the new Pro Street, 5000lb NoNos street class - plus the country's first "Clean Diesel Challenge"!

9am at the Rock Dragway. Call Dunbar for any questions. $100 gas card to the first guy at Registration!

See everyone there!

Thanks Ron for posting this up.

To add to what Ron said, April 11th is the Mopars at the Rock event and NADM diesel classes will be a part of that event. Our classes will be included in the core event.

I know many of you attend this event and Rockingham is excited about the addition of our diesels to the event.

You can visit their website at www.rockinghamdragway.com for more event information or you can contact me at DaveD@runNADM.com

Looking forward to an exciting 2009 season.

So.......... who all is going to have their trucks ready for the new class for this event?

Hey Dave... let me know when you're heading out. I'll follow you and help set the tent up for registration. That should put me be first to sign up LOL That would help pay for one way to the show anyway :doh:

Hey Dave... let me know when you're heading out. I'll follow you and help set the tent up for registration. That should put me be first to sign up LOL That would help pay for one way to the show anyway :doh:

That cheating Ty!!:kick:

So.......... who all is going to have their trucks ready for the new class for this event?

...You mean the "12 valvers need not apply, Clean diesel Challenge" ?

I'm in.... & I WON'T need a baby bottle. :evil

I'll just let you swing by and pick me up. :poke:

Ron forgot to mention that $100 gas card was before taxes, handling fees, and the small print reads all fuel must be dispensed into a NADM vehicle. :doh:

Wellll then, looks like I'll be rolling out from Monroe, since I'm running my Cuda that weekend anyway.... Might as well run the truck too. I was boycotting Rockingham after going there 3 different times, and them closing early each time... Plus the last Mopars at the rock I ran at, they kept cutting classes short of qualifying... this led to my car being disqualified for not meeting weight, (after initial qual. I was adding sandbags) I hope they are more on point this event.

Bucks Communication team is offering up a case of beer or a bottle of Evan Williams to the winner of the fuel only class at Rockingham.

I hope to be there for the new class and maybe unlimited street. I should win the clean diesel challenge "Hands Down"!:rockwoot:

Meacham

Wow, this is starting to look like a great event to start the 09 season with!!!!

I don't know if I'm going or not. Guess we will see. Sounds like a good time!

Enjoyed last years evening event a whole lot and deff plan on coming back this April to run quick diesel. Might even enter the clean diesel class. David.....are you bringing the dyno up? I need to see what this Ford putting down!

I beat you there last year Ty!! In fact, I think I was litterally the first last year!!! Gonna do it again this year too....:hehe:

:blahblah1: that's all good.... see, Dave knows a stylin' ride when he see's one. Because of this.... I've been commissioned to be NADM's first 11 second chauffeur and will be transporting Dave and his lovely wife to the show. I'll not only have secured the fuel card, you won't be able to race until I arrive with the master of ceremonies LOL :Cheer: