April 11 Rockingham NADM Drag Race

any word yet on what class payouts are?plan on being there with both trucks...

I think you can count on the normal cash payouts at all NADM events -

Dragster Dave usually keeps the purses about the same as last year's Rock race and other NADM races - they don't vary much!

RK

bump bump !!!! just a reminder...... little more than a week away. I plan to win the clean diesel challenge, quick diesel and ET's..... it's gonna be funny when my big ole 8300lber whips up on you guys LOL

who's gonna prove me wrong ???? :poke: :Cheer:

bump bump !!!! just a reminder...... little more than a week away. I plan to win the clean diesel challenge, quick diesel and ET's..... it's gonna be funny when my big ole 8300lber whips up on you guys LOL

Im gonna try to prove you wrong! lol. Trying to get my tuner to write me a clean file for the cdc. We'll See. See ya there.

Im gonna try to prove you wrong! lol. Trying to get my tuner to write me a clean file for the cdc. We'll See. See ya there.

dude, I know you have more done than the last time we went at it so, I guarantee you'll take me this time. The only reason I beat you is I got you at the light. Now, if you'd like to leave the bottle at home, we'd have a race :-)

dude, I know you have more done than the last time we went at it so, I guarantee you'll take me this time. The only reason I beat you is I got you at the light. Now, if you'd like to leave the bottle at home, we'd have a race :-)

No more bottle with my new setup. (Still a Stock Bottom End) Lots of fuel with a big single. Looking forward to it.

Brian

Brian, I'm ultra impressed with your truck. You've been chipping away at that truck a bit at a time and made great progress. :clap:

Mike

Not sure about QD or ET but your gonna have a tuff time topping my Clean A$$ passes!!!! Looks like a gasser trash!!

Not sure about QD or ET but your gonna have a tuff time topping my Clean A$$ passes!!!! Looks like a gasser trash!!

:hehe:, Ill be there early Sat., cant wait to be that thing make a pass. I look forward to meeting some of you guys also. :Cheer:

I'm not really that optimistic.... just trying to get the troops riled LOL

Big cookout on Friday night at track!!!! At Garmon's bus!!!!!

Of course myself, "I AM TRUCK" will be there with my gigantic camper shell - the largest and best $$$$ will buy!

Ill also be showing everyone my biggest and bada** toy boat - also the best money can buy!

Well be frying up some great slugs and crawdads from the creak down yonder!

And well bring some liquid refreshments!:hehe:hehe::hehe:

I got dibbs on a spot for my tent right next to the bus !! Or wait.... there's gonna be a lot of drinking won't there, maybe that wouldn't be the best spot :hehe:

hmmmm... BBQ :D

Lets pray for good weather!!!!
I can't wait to get things started, racing, hangin, meeting folks, etc....

Wonder how many of us will be sleepin in the bunks on the Bus Friday night......lol.....Not having a shower for Sat. won't be good though....lol..

Big cookout on Friday night at track!!!! At Garmon's bus!!!!!

Of course myself, "I AM TRUCK" will be there with my gigantic camper shell - the largest and best $$$$ will buy!

Ill also be showing everyone my biggest and bada** toy boat - also the best money can buy!

Well be frying up some great slugs and crawdads from the creak down yonder!

And well bring some liquid refreshments!:hehe:hehe::hehe:

What time you guys kicking everything off Fri night (also, any test and tune), I might have to come on over. It will give me a chance to get out of this POS town they call Jacksonville, NC. :bang

What time you guys kicking everything off Fri night (also, any test and tune), I might have to come on over. It will give me a chance to get out of this POS town they call Jacksonville, NC. :bang

There is not a test and tune Friday night to my surprise, but we have been given the ok to hang out at the bus, grill some grub, and just hang out.

We figured since many would be leaving Saturday after the event, this would be the best night to hang out.

Time? We will be there in the afternoon setting up. Come on out when you can.

We will also have Dtech, Diesel RX and a few more vendors set up for you guys to talk to about diesel products.

There is not a test and tune Friday night to my surprise, but we have been given the ok to hang out at the bus, grill some grub, and just hang out.

We figured since many would be leaving Saturday after the event, this would be the best night to hang out.

We will also have Dtech, Diesel RX and a few more vendors set up for you guys to talk to about diesel products.

I'll be there!!! Lookin forward to hangin with ya David!!

Kewl:Cheer:

I agree with you swole...You have no black smoke at all...Gale Banks ought to love you..lol*bdh*

We plan to be there with my new big toy boat around 5pm!

Attachments

• boatInBottle.jpg
    boatInBottle.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 4
Its bad weather here and thats why Im coming there! Here's a photo of my camper:hehe:

Lets see someone beat that - I AM TRUCK!

Attachments

• car camper.jpg
    car camper.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 16
Back