April 11 Rockingham NADM Drag Race

If there is anyone there with a 2nd gen smarty, your assistance would be greatly appreciated for a reflash.

had a major breakdown on the farm yesterday,wrenched til late last night and all day to day.i hope to be up and running by mid day tommorow.i am too far behind on work,we wont be able to make it.i hate to miss this.you guys have fun...

We had a small pump problem at T&T tonight errr last night. We got it back running again after working into the morning hours so we should be there no problem. See ya'll there.

Well, If I don't get to practice....I'll just load all the HP i've got and then pedal it at the end of the track and hope to cross first.!!! LOL

I do need some passes to find out how to slow it down to right at 11.90-12:00.....
Something like this
scan0002.gif

George, The race and the weather were fantastic! David, Ron and the whole NADM crew put on a great event.

Jeff Garmon won Pro Street with a 6.4 in the 1/8
Brian Buchanan finished Second

Ty Maitland won QD
Brian Jelish finished Second

Not sure on the finish in E.T but I do know Big Swole's girlfriend Heather placed in the top 3.

Man you are going to be hard to beat if you are going to TS......
Are you consistant?
I can hold it pretty close but nailed it the other night. "Something you like to do in the finals." The bad is it doesn't look like I'm going to make it to TS. "Haven't given up yet though"
Billy

George, The race and the weather were fantastic! David, Ron and the whole NADM crew put on a great event.

Jeff Garmon won Pro Street with a 6.4 in the 1/8
Brian Buchanan finished Second

Ty Maitland won QD
Brian Jelish finished Second

Not sure on the finish in E.T but I do know Big Swole's girlfriend Heather placed in the top 3.
Congrats to the winners:rockwoot:
Way to go Jeff and Ty:clap:
Billy

This was an awesome event today!

Great to meet you Jeff and congrats on the win.
Ty, thanks for the info on the hood, and congrats on your win as well.

Take care all and stay safe!

Hell yea ..Way to go guy congrats..Good job heather swole taught you well...lol

We had over 25 trucks of the best in the South for diesel performance trucks perform in front of a nice crowd that was part of the Mopar weekend! Not one breakdown or spill or delay for our diesel boys! The crowd really enjoyed it!

Had horrible storms on Friday (tornados, etc.) but the sun came out on Saturday and it was 70º s all day! Still got the cookout in late on Friday night and we all wished Dunbar a Happy Birthday with a big cake and some colorful items!

Over $7000 in cash purses plus trophies were given to some great competitors and we hope to see you all in Reynolds GA on May 23!

We personally want to thank our Drag Series sponsor D-Tech for bringing the crew along with Diesel RX (Chad) and the boys from Keystone Automotive!

Anyone got photos?????
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Good job NADM

For a very well run event. Nice to meet some new faces. Thanks again Jeff

As usual,....this was a great event!

My sincere thanks to David, Ron, Dieter and the entire NADM Crew for putting this event on! It is great to be close to an event. My thanks to you guys for the great food you brought and cooked for all of us on Friday.

Congratulations to Jeff and Brian for their first and second place finishes in Pro-Street Class! Also, congratulations to Ty and Brian on their first and second place finishes in Quick Diesel! I also want to congratulate Mike D. on his best ever 1/4 mile time of 12.1@109 MPH on #2 diesel only.

It was also great to see David's girlfriend (Heather) do so well drag racing for her first time ever! Good job Heather! I think on her last race she was within 6/1,000ths of a second of winning that race!! Now that is CLOSE!:rockwoot:

It was great to see everyone again and we are looking forward to the next event.

--------
John_P

I had a great time guys. Nice talking to everyone and meeting some new faces. See everyone at ts.

Brian Jelich

We had over 25 trucks of the best in the South for diesel performance trucks perform in front of a nice crowd that was part of the Mopar weekend! Not one breakdown or spill or delay for our diesel boys! The crowd really enjoyed it!

Had horrible storms on Friday (tornados, etc.) but the sun came out on Saturday and it was 70º s all day! Still got the cookout in late on Friday night and we all wished Dunbar a Happy Birthday with a big cake and some colorful items!

Over $7000 in cash purses plus trophies were given to some great competitors and we hope to see you all in Reynolds GA on May 23!

We personally want to thank our Drag Series sponsor D-Tech for bringing the crew along with Diesel RX (Chad) and the boys from Keystone Automotive!

Anyone got photos?????
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yup here are a few.

Apr11attheRock026.jpg

Apr11attheRock028.jpg

Apr11attheRock031.jpg

Apr11attheRock032.jpg

Apr11attheRock034.jpg

Apr11attheRock047.jpg

Apr11attheRock059.jpg

Apr11attheRock069.jpg

Apr11attheRock074.jpg