April 11 Rockingham NADM Drag Race

Well, I broke a freakin Input shaft at 50+ mph coming home from Steele Sunday morn. and had to be towed....

We're gonna try to fix it before Friday so I can race.....If not, I'll just be a Spec-Taster...

Glad the weather is lookin good!!!

not to be a nay-sayer cause I'm hoping to make it myself but... I don't know what weather you guys are watching. Friday looks to be a wash out with it clearing Saturday. My concern is the track being completely soaked for the rain the day before.

Hope you can get it fixes Dave.

Yeah, I saw that it may rain or storm a bit in the Rock but It only showed like 50-60% chance of rain and then Mostly Sunny on Sat.....It would Definately dry up buy Sat. night race times I would think....

Lets hope...

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw that it may rain or storm a bit in the Rock but It only showed like 50-60% chance of rain and then Mostly Sunny on Sat.....It would Definately dry up but Sat. night race times I would think....

Lets hope...

time trials start @ 10am with the first rounds at 12

fingers crossed. I watched the 7 days forecast on the weather this morning. It sure is a huge patch of green over the entire area. Hopefully it will only be isolated.

Well, If I don't get to practice....I'll just load all the HP i've got and then pedal it at the end of the track and hope to cross first.!!! LOL

I do need some passes to find out how to slow it down to right at 11.90-12:00.....

What does the weatherman know! Should have seen what we raced in last year at Crude Drags in CA:rockwoot:

Looking good to me! Still no answer on the shorts?:hehe:

Hell, just wear old jeans, if you get too hot we'll cut em off and you'll have shorts. :)

Brian, I'm ultra impressed with your truck. You've been chipping away at that truck a bit at a time and made great progress. :clap:

Mike
---------------
I second that Mike!!:rockwoot:

Brian has definitely got his old 7.3 running great!

--------
John_P

Looks like Sunny all weekend and around 75º - perfect spring weather!

Leaving early Friday see everyone there at the cookout Friday evening!

What time is everyone heading down Friday. Wouldn't be doing any racing but I'm down for hanging out and watching the races and some :Cheer:.

Are people staying in a hotel? tent? or what? just wondering. The front seat of the truck I have found to be pretty comfortable as well. I would like to come down and meet some of you for sure!

-Chris

Garmon will be there with his new bus, some will stay there - some are staying at the Comfort Suites!

Around 6-7 Friday evening

Ron, what do you know about the BBQ ?? Is it BYOBBQ and are you guys throwing the bash LOL

Chris... just returned your PM.

Ty,

Just replied. Unfortunately, I am going to have to miss this event because of expenses on other things (such as leathers for my bike and being a college student). I will make sure to catch up with everyone at either the SC dyno day April 25h or the TS event. I am itching to get to a diesel event considering it has been so long since I have been.

Have a good time!

-Chris

Back