April 11 Rockingham NADM Drag Race

Nice pictures Nick. They’re actually amazing considering the size of that camera !!

I would also like to add my sincere thanks to David, Ron and Dieter, without them these events would just be another TnT. Most don't know the work, time and effort these guys put forth to make and have the events run the way they do :clap: The same thanks to Diesel Rx, DTech and the Keystone folks. All very nice people and their companies helped make the great payouts possible.

The BBQ although delayed LOL was just what the doctor order. Ron, Penny and the guy from DieselRx ( sorry forgot his name ) …. Your efforts were definitely not in vain !!... uuummm.

One more huge THANKS goes to Keegen ( UnrulyNFS ). Man, if it wasn't for you offering to lend me your drive shaft... it wouldn't have been possible for me to finish and take the win in QD. I did it against strong recommendation not to but, it worked out and I’m glad I did ! If I can ever do anything for you... don't hesitate to ask :Cheer:

Had a great time and can’t wait for the next !!

My wife took a few videos during TnT Friday night but, was busy on race day. Here’s a few runs of…

• Brian Buchanan - with their new set up
  • Dave Elrod – ( who ended up not racing due to a possible bad TQ )
    &
  • Bob Shaw- ( who was running on a bad cam and ended up having to pull out due to losing a cylinder. He drove home on 5 ! )
  • my truck & Mike D and a gasser

Congrats on the QD win Ty. Your wife takes some great video, very nice. Although, I'd would have rather not seen that 13 second run again.:bang For some reason the 100 psi rated I/C boot I was running didn't hold up, nothing like truth in advertising.:kick:

I'll have a talk with Keegan about lending parts to the competition.:hehe: I'm kidding of course, that's is one of the best parts about our sport everyone bands together to help everyone run their best at these events.:Cheer:

Congrats on the QD win Ty. Your wife takes some great video, very nice. Although, I'd would have rather not seen that 13 second run again.:bang For some reason the 100 psi rated I/C boot I was running didn't hold up, nothing like truth in advertising.:kick:

I'll have a talk with Keegan about lending parts to the competition.:hehe: I'm kidding of course, that's is one of the best parts about our sport everyone bands together to help everyone run their best at these events.:Cheer:

yeah sorry... didn't mean to highlight your worse run... that's the only one there was of you though. You had a totally legitimate excuse though.... I was concerned about running you for the money with the way your truck can run !

Nice pictures Nick. They’re actually amazing considering the size of that camera !!

I would also like to add my sincere thanks to David, Ron and Dieter, without them these events would just be another TnT. Most don't know the work, time and effort these guys put forth to make and have the events run the way they do :clap: The same thanks to Diesel Rx, DTech and the Keystone folks. All very nice people and their companies helped make the great payouts possible.

The BBQ although delayed LOL was just what the doctor order. Ron, Penny and the guy from DieselRx ( sorry forgot his name ) …. Your efforts were definitely not in vain !!... uuummm.

One more huge THANKS goes to Keegen ( UnrulyNFS ). Man, if it wasn't for you offering to lend me your drive shaft... it wouldn't have been possible for me to finish and take the win in QD. I did it against strong recommendation not to but, it worked out and I’m glad I did ! If I can ever do anything for you... don't hesitate to ask :Cheer:

Had a great time and can’t wait for the next !!

My wife took a few videos during TnT Friday night but, was busy on race day. Here’s a few runs of…

• Brian Buchanan - with their new set up
  • Dave Elrod – ( who ended up not racing due to a possible bad TQ )
    &
  • Bob Shaw- ( who was running on a bad cam and ended up having to pull out due to losing a cylinder. He drove home on 5 ! )
  • my truck & Mike D and a gasser

No problem Ty.

And hey, "it' not the size of the camera, it the skill of it's user"! :hehe:

Your very welcome. I thought it took guts to keep on running with a cracked T-case and I'm glad it worked out for you.

I've gotten so much help from people I barely knew that its crazy. This sport has given me so much more in the way of friends than I could ever give back. So I'm glad I was able to contribute in some way.

You know'd I'd do it for you too buddy :Cheer:

On another note, I've got alot of video to share, but I'm having computer problems again. More getting VISTA to work with my software than my computer really. I'm gonna reinstall the Adobe again and hopefully that'll fix this problem. :bang I never did the NADM video last year because of crap like this so I built a new computer, but had to use 64bit Vista. stOOOpid compooters!!

I dont post much, but just wanted to thank NADM for a great time and a very well run event. Looking forward to future events!

It was good to see everyone again. The Buchanan crowd, John P and all the others. :cool:

Had a blast and my old VE/1st gen managed a new best of 13.54 to frost the cake! :woohoo:

Hats off to those who made it possible. :clap:

I had a great time(first time running in a NADM event). Got eliminated in the 1st round of E/T, but it was fun.

It was good to see everyone again. The Buchanan crowd, John P and all the others. :cool:

Had a blast and my old VE/1st gen managed a new best of 13.54 to frost the cake! :woohoo:

Hats off to those who made it possible. :clap:
--------------------------------------------------------
David,.....my sincere CONGRATULATIONS to you on getting that 1st Gen of yours running a 13.54 at the Rock!!:rockwoot: Man,...I have watched you work on that truck for a long time now and it made me so happy to see you hit those great times on Saturday! All the work you did under the hood looks great too! Again,.....my congratulations to you buddy!

--------
John_P

I saw you snapping a few out there Ron.... looking forward to seeing what you have.

Congrats to the Winners! looks like a great event!

Here some pictures Jerry took.

IMG_9165.jpg

IMG_9157.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_9152.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_9161.jpg

IMG_9164.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh301/008691e
/NADM%20Rockingham%2009/IMG_9155.jpg

IMG_9150.jpg

IMG_9153.jpg