April 11 Rockingham NADM Drag Race

rockingham2.jpg

NOW THAT, is a fine looking flyer!!

Ron must have hired it out.....

What's D-tech? I have a few ideas but want to be sure.

Enjoyed last years evening event a whole lot and deff plan on coming back this April to run quick diesel. Might even enter the clean diesel class. David.....are you bringing the dyno up? I need to see what this Ford putting down!

Sorry but no. The dyno already had another date booked so Mike will be off with it.

So how many of the Pro Street(nonos) trucks are coming to this first event?

All other classes will still be run too!

The new Pro Street class looks to be filling fast. Off the top of my head.

Jeff Garmon, Phil Taylor, Brian Buchanan, Darren Morrison, Steve Long, Matt Wells, Gary Ray, and Brad Morse. :rockwoot:

The new Pro Street class looks to be filling fast. Off the top of my head.

Jeff Garmon, Phil Taylor, Brian Buchanan, Darren Morrison, Steve Long, Matt Wells, Gary Ray, and Brad Morse. :rockwoot:

How bout Stuckeys??

I believe Robert said he was pumped about the no drugs class!! That was about a month ago. So I look for them to run the Pro Street. Thats gonna be a bad a$$ class to watch.

Imagine Stuckey setting new records in Pro street and Unlimited - the challenge is out now!:tree:

Sounds like some grab your seats runs!

Damn! That is a good looking truck on that flyer! I'm going to try real hard to make it there.

Most of the guys are coming in on Friday! I know some of the sponsors will be there Friday!