:ATTN: John @ Floor It

WHY DON'T YOU USE TODD AT T&C DIESEL!!!!!!! He will usually turn them around an I few days! And for much much much less!

Yep... Already talked to Todd, He is my next step!

Got a message from John lastnight and he said he got it dropped off at UPS late lastnight but should have been soon enough to go out on a truck lastnight.....

Last edited:
Todd just got my pump Tuesday and it is all ready rebuilt and maxed out. It will be headed back to me tomorrow. I will have less then 2 weeks down time. Now that's good customer service

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

I need the ship too address.. I just checked NO email as of this morning todd@tcdiesel.com.

I tried getting a famous 'Floor-it pump' with no luck. For months the pump was 'ready to ship' and is 'shipping tomorrow'. With service like that I had to buy a pump somewhere else. If he's not there for the sale, how the heck can I get help if something happens after the sale? John did apologize and explain that my pump was done but shipped to someone else on accident.-Like I haven't heard that before. We went back and forth with PM's after I called him out in a thread a few weeks ago. He is very aware he has the WORST customer service on the planet, and I doubt things will change. If I need another pump it looks like Todd @TCdiesel is on top of things. With John it's a gamble. If something happens to the pump or you need it gone-over, how many months will it take to get done? Unbroken waited 16 months and got nothing. Does someone need to start a thread calling him out every time they need something? Why would someone want to do buisness with a vendor like that? I don't care if he has the best of the best voodoo pumps. It's crap if the service can't back it up.

Last edited:
i had the same problem, as many others have had, with getting a pump back in a reasonable amount of time. i need to have my pump checked but afraid of another loooong wait time to get my pump back. best of luck and keep us updated.

I've been trying to contact him for over a month now a few times a week and havent heard anything from him. He has two of our pumps and at this point we just want them back. He promised us the world and sure hasn't lived up to his word. I wish you the best of luck!

I was told when those 2 pumps cam to me that it was for the shop truck, camshaft was 8 to 12 weeks out so no big rush and were not going to TS. At that point i had alot of customers that were going to TS that needed pumps so i focused on that. I then get a message that those 2 pumps were for a customers truck that was going to TS..... so which is it?? The 1 pump for a "Brother-in-laws" truck was a pump i have here and was to build for him, not His pump but 1 i have that i am building for him. The story being that its stock injectors not a competition truck or anything so again focused to the TS trucks. It was so close to bveing done.... gonna test and ship so it should ship asap. Well $hit changes by the hour here and put on the back burner again for the TS trucks. I never promised you the world only the best pumps you can get anywhere!! TS has caught me by suprise by the volume of pumps that wanted to be ordred.

John

Good luck. I know a couple trucks that have been sitting for months now cause he has their pumps off their trucks and they keep hearing the same bs. I couldn't imagine paying payments on a truck sitting cause you can't get your pump back.

I know i have 1 pump to get to Ryan Uptagrapht....... thats it so i dont know who your talking about.

John

WHY DON'T YOU USE TODD AT T&C DIESEL!!!!!!! He will usually turn them around an I few days! And for much much much less!

I would be able to do that too if i didnt have 60 plus calls a day, 80 f**king texts messages a day and could actually work!! I dont answer the phone to get pumps built...... Damn Floor it..... he never answers his phone! I answer the phone..... Damn Floor It..... cant get my pump built! I've tried hiring more help, in 1 day it cost me $3000.00 and had 3 junk pumps.

John

Good luck. I got those messages...for about 16 months.
The day I gave up and bought dual pumps I got a message saying it was ready to ship...I just told him to keep it. And that was my personal pump...not one I was just buying.

Whats your address? i'm sending you your pump back all done up Stage 3.5 and and at no charge so i can stop hearing this $hit from you.

John

I know of 3 Kentucky boys that have been waiting on pumps from John for a long time. One of them over a year I think.

Who? I dont owe anyone pumps there exceptfor a Duramax for Ryan Uptegrapht. I'm building a couple for Wesley Wade.

John

If you would hire someone to take calls.. You could get plenty of money coming in from pumps to pay their wage :hehe:.

Why do people still try to go through this guy? He's got the worst reputation of anyone in the diesel world. If you try to send your pump to him nowadays, I don't feel bad for you AT ALL.

See, instead of calling and texting, all you needed was a THREAD! :D

:hehe:

He's got the worst reputation of anyone in the diesel world.

This can't possibly be true after all the crap we've all seen the last 12 months from garage shops. $.02

Last edited:
Sure....but when?
This isn't a new story. The next chapter involves being sick.
Same sh!t...new guy without a pump.

I now have 3 pumps that i owe to customers... thats it! You are not in my shoes and have no way to understand whats really going on! I could be like Paul Harvey..... "and the rest of the story" but then that would only piss those people off more and make a tough situation only worse! As to being sick........ you have no F**king idea whats up with that so shut your mouth!!
I didnt want peolpe to know because they would think its another excuse but I AM going through treatments again for colon cancer again, you ever had Kemo treatments??? Do you know what it soes to you, how it makes you feel?? Yet i'm trying to still get work done, i wont go down with out an all out fight.

John

If you would hire someone to take calls.. You could get plenty of money coming in from pumps to pay their wage :hehe:.

Why do people still try to go through this guy? He's got the worst reputation of anyone in the diesel world. If you try to send your pump to him nowadays, I don't feel bad for you AT ALL.

I have, i could have 3 people there taking calls but they dont know the answers to those calls.... so i have to call back at some point to answer those and i cant read that many messages and return that many calls and get anything done. Why do peolpe go through me... well because my pumps will work better than the competitors will and again it depends on that customers application for that.

John

There are a lot, but he comes to mind first when I think of the list.

Really! Out of all the post i've seen about II or cant get ahold of Shane @ Wicked..... not throwing you under the bus Shane, you and i have talked about trying to keep up with phone calls. NO company has a pefect reputation no matter how hard they try but my percentage is Way Lower than most out there are!! Your just hearing 1 side and go back and count how many people have been upset compared to how many Thousand pumps i've built!!

John

Whats your address? i'm sending you your pump back all done up Stage 3.5 and and at no charge so i can stop hearing this $hit from you.

John

Richard Haltom
701 South 16th Street
LaPorte, Tx 77571

I'll hold my breath....

I now have 3 pumps that i owe to customers... thats it! You are not in my shoes and have no way to understand whats really going on! I could be like Paul Harvey..... "and the rest of the story" but then that would only piss those people off more and make a tough situation only worse! As to being sick........ you have no F**king idea whats up with that so shut your mouth!!
I didnt want peolpe to know because they would think its another excuse but I AM going through treatments again for colon cancer again, you ever had Kemo treatments??? Do you know what it soes to you, how it makes you feel?? Yet i'm trying to still get work done, i wont go down with out an all out fight.

John
if you cant handle the work load, stop taking it in.