August 9th Gainesville Raceway

Hey whats everyones plans for Sat afternoon or Sat night. I cant make the party tonight so is their any after parties???

I would like to thank the 60-70 people that came out tonight. We had a great time..........

See everyone in a few hours..... LOL

First of all DJ and Vivian you are Awsome!!!! Bryan and Crew you folks Rock!!!! I have not had that much good food and drink in a long time. By the way watch out for the Butter scotch flavered, and Punch drinks. they will sneek up on ya!

At the track I have never seen so many Oil burners in our area like that before it was great! Too bad the rain did not let us finish!!

By the way the monkey is off of my back now!!!!

I am traveling back today. I will get busy on the pictures a videos first thing Monday. As Shambo said, Mother Nature decided we needed to cut it short. We were in the finals for P-1 & Super Street and semi finals for P-2.

Thank you again to everyone that came out. The track manager came over while we were tearing down and was very pleased with the professionalism of our members. They cant wait for us to come back.
:clap::thankyou2::clap:​

i had lots of fun watching!! wish i would have brought my truck.

i hope morrison gets the s10 straightened out.i really wanted to see it run.the burnouts sounded awesome!!!

Chris, You and Robin did a Really Great Job! I can't wait to go back there again!

I had a great time watching. Unfortunately, didn't meet any of yall, But you guys have some nasty trucks. Made my 12v look small and slow.

B.B. we would loved to meet with ya! you should have come over! come see us next time!

What a great time. My wife and I left Ft. Lauderdale at 4:00pm to get to DJ and Vivians party at 8:30. We ended up parked on the Turnpike for an hour waiting for EMS to fly someone out. We pulled into the party at 10, the whole time Im thinking everyone would be gone. Nope...party was still going strong. We ended up leaving at 3:00am.
Saturday morning was ruff. We went and found a car wash to clean up all the bugs off our trucks. We pulled up to the gates at 4:15pm and I must say I have never seen that many diesels in one spot before.
Chris and Robin you guys did a great job for that many trucks. Well done guys. The track folks did a great job keep us moving.
I had one of the guys from Diesel World magazine wanting to do an article on my truck. I think after he saw my 15et run he walked away. lol. Need to figure the truck out, It keeps running slower every time I run. It doesn't help that I was hung over. RT was .200 .:bang
Thanks again DJ and Vivian for a great time. Bryan and crew those shimp are awesome.

I got to DJ early I guess, met a few people, Shambo, Twisted, etc. want to thank DJ and Vivian for putting it on!!! I wish I could have stayed for the rest of the night but I had to scatter at around 8 pm, I was wearing the bright orange shirt :D... I had to work saturday at 7am.... thinking i would get off at the normal 3:30.... well I ended up leaving work at 7:30 pm... :mad: I was pissed off so bad I couldn't see straight.... I ran home loaded up the mule, and got to the track at 8:30 pm... I know I missed most of the fun too :( so I only got to see 45 mins or so of the races till it started raining.... oh and by 9:30pm.... if you saw a few guys riding around in a camo mule with a www.powerstrokenation.com banner on the back.... I also parked by the staging lanes too and i was doing doughnut in the parking lot.... yeah.... um that driver was me :D :doh: Im still pissed at my boss for ruining most of my saturday, it burns me.... but later that night was fun, had a nice fire here at the house and killed a few beers..... my buddy matt tried picking up a girl from the Taco bell drive through :doh:

I have a few vids of the few runs I did get to see.

Last edited:
I wish I could have made it. I'm still stuck in KY waiting on the Kodiak to be finished..

Dj's party was awsome! Not sure how many showed up but there was alot. The race turned out great too. A LOT of trucks were there. Just wished that the rain would of held up just a little longer. I was in the finals and the other WAO truck was in the semi-finals when the rain fell. We kinda had some thing planned after we finished the race. We were going to settle a grudge out that goes on here at the house with all of our diesel's. I was hoping to get it unleashed there too. Would of made a great race 2 stock ford trucks running 12's from the same place (SC) grudging all the way in FL. Well anyways we had a good time and still got in the money. THANKS NHRDA for the show.

B.B. we would loved to meet with ya! you should have come over! come see us next time!

Next time for sure! It was a great atmosphere of people, all very friendly...And like some said before a great turnout!

We had a great time too. Finally got to put a few faces with names. Thanks to DJ & Vivian for Friday night... the food and the shrimp were awesome! The races were a lot of fun also!

Thanks guys!
Scott

race was definately fun....switching my tires out....not so fun but it was worth it. wished the rain would have held for another 10 seconds so i could have raced the final in pro 1 but ohh well. i didnt really get to meet anyone due to the switching of the tires taking forever.....maybe next time!

I send my thanks to everyone that came out and thanks to Nick and Neilden for helping me fix the truck and getting it back out on the track. Nick I owe you a test light!

This Florida NHRDA is a great group of hard racing guys that are here for the fun of the sport. I am happy to say that I am proud to be around such a great organization. Great job this weekend gents!

This Florida NHRDA is a great group of hard racing guys that are here for the fun of the sport. I am happy to say that I am proud to be around such a great organization. Great job this weekend gents!

Mike, Mike, Mike... do I have work to do with you or what? LOL

I want to thank everyone who came out this weekend and helped make this event a success! As always, we had a blast! Made a bunch of new friends and caught up with some old ones again. If there's one thing that both Chris and I wish we could do differently, it's to spend more time hangin' out in the pits with everyone. But it takes a lot of work to make it all come together, and that's where ya'll come in.

I especially want to thank all of our "veteran" racers... Rodger, Gary, Pete, Kurt (and anyone else I missed). You guys helpin' out the newbies with questions, makin' sure everyone is hangin' back in the lanes till the tower is done with the ladders... that kind of stuff makes a huge difference, and we really appreciate it. The track was truly impressed with our professionalism.

I also want to thank Loretta, Little, Sylvia, Bryan Luke (& your Dad), and all of Team Biron Racing for helping us keep an eye on our daughter Katie. She loves to come out racing with us, and ya'll make it easy on us to let her. Thank you. :bow:

We've said it before, but it's true... without the racers, we don't have races to put on. We can't thank everyone enough. :clap::clap: