August 9th Gainesville Raceway

The oysters sound yummy! The wings sound yummy too! Whatever anybody wants to bring is great. I wanted to order pizza, which would be on us, because it is easier, but .... DJ wants to cook :clap: (honestly, I should have you guys come over more often :rockwoot:)

I do need a count of who's coming so we can prepare accordingly. Thank you for the PM's and emails confirming!

Have a great day!
Vivian
damn dj can cook! me an scott & shambo are stoping by friday what time an what can we bring?:Cheer:

Hi Kurt,

It'll be great to see you guys again!

If there is something you want to bring then by all means but it is not required. All that is required is your presence :rockwoot:

Phil, I took a poll and found out that all the inebriators (not a word) who are coming, never fall. They insist they stand up well so I think we're good there! LOL

Thanks & we're really looking forward to having a great weekend among friends,
Vivian

Well, looks like I've gotta work till close the night of the party to get the day off saturday. So, I'll see you at the truck

Until you put the screw drive into your hand. LOL My brother did this on the boat. We were 15 miles out. Good thing the boat ran 90mph.
now that you mention it...... LOL Yeah I have had a few "incidents" myself... :doh:

ill bring a few gloves. They better let me off work early friday seeing as they think it is OK to make me work 65hr/week consecutive weeks at a time....

I would like to bring to everyone’s attention that we have made a typographical error on the Gainesville flyer. When I provided the information to our graphics department I gave them military time of 1630 as the gate opening time, old habits die-hard. As you can see it was put on the poster as 6:30 pm, this is not correct and the gates open at 4:30 PM!

Please spread the word to everyone that the flyer is incorrect.

No way :banned: If there's a problem with the flyer, I'm not going *bdh* LOL

I want to say thanks guys and gals for your rsvp. We're looking foward to having a really nice time with old friends and new friends.

Thanks,
Vivian

Flr-0809-XL.gif

Sweeet... I was just thinking... there should be a show and shine contest, that would be awesome, or is there already going to be one?

No show n' shine at this event. It's hard to do a show n' shine and race your truck, tried it once with my truck and it's damn near impossible.

Back