August 9th Gainesville Raceway

The More the Merrier :cheer: :cheer:

I'm keeping count of everyone who has asked for the address but that isn't necessarily right. Please let me know if you will be attending on Friday night and if so, how many. This is just to give us a general idea.

We're also unsure about the food. DJ wants to bbq and I want to order pizza. Let us know what you prefer. I'm also making my special Looney cupcakes. I made cupcakes for my kids school parties for years and am officially a cupcake expert :hehe:

As far as the time, any time after 6 PM is good.

Thanks,
Vivian

Who like fresh Oysters? I can get a 60# Bushel from Cedar key for around $30... Which I have no problem doing.... just want to make sure everybody likes oysters on the half shell. They are great with Crystal hot sauce.... Bring oyster knifes and some hand wipes.

The More the Merrier :cheer: :cheer:

I'm keeping count of everyone who has asked for the address but that isn't necessarily right. Please let me know if you will be attending on Friday night and if so, how many. This is just to give us a general idea.

We're also unsure about the food. DJ wants to bbq and I want to order pizza. Let us know what you prefer. I'm also making my special Looney cupcakes. I made cupcakes for my kids school parties for years and am officially a cupcake expert :hehe:

As far as the time, any time after 6 PM is good.

Thanks,
Vivian

BBQ's are fun but leave the cook running around all night. Why don't we do a "bring food with ya" I was going to pick up some wings from Bru's Room and heat them up when we arrive.

Just an idea. I will be pulling in around 7:30- 8:00. Its a 4 1/2 hour drive for us.:doh:

Who like fresh Oysters? I can get a 60# Bushel from Cedar key for around $30... Which I have no problem doing.... just want to make sure everybody likes oysters on the half shell. They are great with Crystal hot sauce.... Bring oyster knifes and some hand wipes.

I'm in.

I'd be up for oysters or if you guys want everyone to kick in some money and order pizza thats fine too. Having DJ cook would probably make for a boring evening for him and its already too hot to slave over a grill. Whatever you guys decide I am game... I just want to throw in enough $$ to cover our food.

It will probably be 8-8:30 or so before I can get there Friday night.

You know me I'm not picky! Oysters MMMMMMM Yummy!!!!!! Let me know what to bring!

Oyster knives.... for some reason I could only muster up four in the kitchen, have to look in the boat for more

Would be cool to come out and meet some of yall before the drag day.

The oysters sound yummy! The wings sound yummy too! Whatever anybody wants to bring is great. I wanted to order pizza, which would be on us, because it is easier, but .... DJ wants to cook :clap: (honestly, I should have you guys come over more often :rockwoot:)

I do need a count of who's coming so we can prepare accordingly. Thank you for the PM's and emails confirming!

Have a great day!
Vivian

Would there be a place for me and my dad to crash? I'm trying to convince him to come up. Just as long as ya'll don't get too soused. :bang:bang

All the times I've partied with these heathens, no one has ever reached that point Phil. You've got nothin' to worry about on that front.