You're gonna do what?!
It begins.........

P1020002.jpg

P1020027.jpg

P1020149.jpg

P1020174.jpg

P1020184.jpg

....much more to follow. Stay tuned!

That's cool stuff but you can't do "spy shots" of your own stuff! Keep it coming.

Y'all are using the same heat shrink gun we do - bet it's gonna be a sanitary build.... :Cheer:

That's cool stuff but you can't do "spy shots" of your own stuff! Keep it coming.

You can when big thumper is chasing you out of the race shop with a wrench in his hand!:D With some luck we might have a little video for you guys later in the week. It all depends on how the assembly goes. Gale wants to keep everybody up to date on how the build is progressing. In case nobody has heard it yet, we're trying to make the TS event with our new toy. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Way up there on the cool factor keep them coming.....were do all the bottles of :nos: go??? :poke:

Way up there on the cool factor keep them coming.....were do all the bottles of :nos: go??? :poke:

Well, from what I've read on the web, it's going to have to tow a 30ft trailer behind it , filled with 500 twenty pound bottles, in order to carry all of the nitrous it's going to use during a single run.:poke: :D

oil pump is in....
P1020205.jpg

pretty cool gale doing another drag vehicle, to bad he cant get his SH*T togather and build a pulling truck to be clean tune.:hehe::hehe: my $.02

pretty cool gale doing another drag vehicle, to bad he cant get his SH*T togather and build a pulling truck to be clean tune.:hehe::hehe: my $.02

Wow, that didn't take very long at all did it?:doh: I've been instructed to keep you guys informed of what's going on with this project which is why I'm posting this here. But if this is just going to turn into another bashing session I'll have to stop. So please let's try to keep this on topic:D

Last edited:
Clean burning pulling trucks are easy to build, they just don't run very good!

is there 2 balancers on the front of the crank? why?

It's, obviously, something to do with the way the engine is balanced. I'd be lying to you if I said I knew what it was. I imagine that, as with most of the engine build, we couldn't find what was needed so we had to make it.

lots of people may talk smack about banks but the people in the pics look real happy. i would love to work there on those cool projects.

Awesome! Man I gotta say, anyone else with a rail down there should be ready to be at the absolute top of their game looks like competition could be tight.

I really hope no morons get in here and start bull****ting about one stupid thing or another. I don't give a sh*t if ya'll ever build a pulling truck. There are guys who are into just pulling and others who are into just racing all over this board, from joe schmoes to Banks. Who cares.

It looks great and I am still trying to get a way down to TS (haven't found my new toy yet) without driving my girlfriends car or my (ahhhh) work van lol.

Thanks for the updates, and the Bull chit cheap shots will end here. Whatever you feel about the Banks products, has no place in this thread. These guys are busting there ass, and are first class guys at the track, and professionals when it comes to putting a truck down a track.

Thanks for the updates, I for one appreciate what it takes to do something nice.

looking forward to seeing another great build of your guy's, now only if you share your fuel with me LOL

You can when big thumper is chasing you out of the race shop with a wrench in his hand!:D With some luck we might have a little video for you guys later in the week. It all depends on how the assembly goes. Gale wants to keep everybody up to date on how the build is progressing. In case nobody has heard it yet, we're trying to make the TS event with our new toy. Stay tuned.

Wow, that didn't take very long at all did it?:doh: I've been instructed to keep you guys informed of what's going on with this project which is why I'm posting this here. But if this is just going to turn into another bashing session I'll have to stop. So please let's try to keep this on topic:D

I assume Gale is the one taking pics LOL

Sorry guys that was too easy:poke:

looking good, hope you guys get it done in time:rockwoot:

looks good hopefully yall will bring it to TS so we can see it in person and watch that thing run!

Back