Banks Top Dragster final assembly**Spy Shots**

Paint is heavy.... Force's Funnycar was 20 lbs lighter without paint last year.

I will say that thing will be beautiful...Look at all the custom tanks and stuff

I heard some rumors it might make its debut at the Fass Diesel Nationals in Indy. Wonder if they are going to try set a new Top Diesel National Record ? Either way I saw it at Sema and it was looking awesome last November so cant wait to see it doing a big old nasty burnout. The big question is does Wes get to drive both vehicles if so you are my idle.

Bare carbon fiber (and snake sticker) FTW.

Lots and lots and lots of detail and time into this thing - thanks for the compliments guys.

Can't wait to run it.

That's awesome! I'm glad to see someone else's shop with wire cutoffs on the floor- it makes me feel not quite so bad about my mess.

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but what's this?

BanksDragster.jpg

well actually it could be a pump for anything. I'm just assuming it has a dry sump oil system and probably a separate oiling system for the turbos too!

You can when big thumper is chasing you out of the race shop with a wrench in his hand!:D With some luck we might have a little video for you guys later in the week. It all depends on how the assembly goes. Gale wants to keep everybody up to date on how the build is progressing. In case nobody has heard it yet, we're trying to make the TS event with our new toy. Stay tuned.

Cool. You guys just keep working overtime and get that thing ready for a trip to Kentucky. Look forward to seeing the Banks crew back this year. Great bunch of guys!

well actually it could be a pump for anything. I'm just assuming it has a dry sump oil system and probably a separate oiling system for the turbos too!

No, your hitting the nail on the head. That's the 7 stage dry sump oil pump.

Back